Sweet Seeds Sweet Trainwreck-SS

I been dying to do scrog grow, just to see how well I can fill that 4X4 tent all 16sqft. But I always over-fill my tent on scrog, 8sqft took me 5 days to clean up, 16sqft 10-12days I'm guessing, way too long.

Last edited:
I'm trying make a grow style that will work for me with these auto's, I need make things a bit more efficient. I'll have a very good hall from this grow, but it still could of been better. My consistency has been very good, once i'm able optimize my grow area, I know I can get plants like my boy Jingo, which has been my goal from the start, to be getting 1lb+ plants. I have come close a few times,but still not quite done it. I really think running only 2 plants each under their own light will make better use of my area and I should get bigger plants and hopefully hit my 1lb+ per plant goal.

hey everyone, here is my Sweet Trainwreck at lights out today. She is really packing the weight on in last few days. the canopy on that is also very even across, she is super dense,super frosty. Enjoy today's shot's!
IMG_2492.JPG
IMG_2493.JPG
IMG_2496.JPG
IMG_2507.JPG
IMG_2508.JPG
IMG_2511.JPG

hey everyone, yesterday they fed 6ml micro, 1.6ml grow, 7.5ml bloom, 2.5ml bud explosion, 2.5ml calimag, 4ml terpinator & ph'ed to 5.99. Some of the Buds on this Sweet Trainwreck are wicked huge, I think that apparent from photo's. Nice to set a record with my first one and back that up with a 2nd one! I am happy to say that the First Sweet Trainwreck is all in jars now and the weight come in @264.74gm. Plus I smoked at-least 10 grams since last sunday, so will call my First Sweet Trainwreck @ 274.74gm/9.81oz.
IMG_2530.JPG
IMG_2531.JPG
IMG_2532.JPG
IMG_2534.JPG
IMG_2555.JPG
IMG_2557.JPG
IMG_2573.JPG
Enjoy! @Sweet Seeds Jay @Sweet Seeds This Bud's for you!!!

Just curious .... Do you use Boveda or Integra Boost packets in your jars? And if so, at which RH%. I've been working with both.

Just curious .... Do you use Boveda or Integra Boost packets in your jars? And if so, at which RH%. I've been working with both.
No, I stopped using them after a few bad experiences with them, I used to use the 62. last two times I used the buds all near them packets ended up getting mold. that was adding to already cured herb, I was "trying" keep in storage for along time, that didn't work out well for me. I have better luck using just a gauge and handle it myself. It was only buds closest to them packets and only in jars that had them packets so for sure they were the cause. Now once my stuff is dried & cured and goes to storage, I simply don't worry about it, since they all sealed well, no chance of humidity changing on me. no loosing anymore to mold, coz that really sucks. I wasn't very happy about that for sure.

Wow, glad I asked. I had no idea something like that could happen. I reckon that a 62 packet (when right next to the herb) is pumping out too much moisture. I've been switching from the Boveda 62 to the Boost 55, 'cause my wife was complaining that the buds were too moist & sticky to easily roll. But even a 55 packet might cause the mold for a bud that's right next to it. Based on your experience, I'm going to reconsider how and when I place these packets (like, maybe I'll tape them to the roof of the lid rather than along side the buds.) Thanks for the feedback. :thanks::toke:

Wow, glad I asked. I had no idea something like that could happen. I reckon that a 62 packet (when right next to the herb) is pumping out too much moisture. I've been switching from the Boveda 62 to the Boost 55, 'cause my wife was complaining that the buds were too moist & sticky to easily roll. But even a 55 packet might cause the mold for a bud that's right next to it. Based on your experience, I'm going to reconsider how and when I place these packets (like, maybe I'll tape them to the roof of the lid rather than along side the buds.) Thanks for the feedback. :thanks::toke:
Yeah, I also find them bit on damp side @62% and for me it's just not worth the risk, when I can cure without causing mold just using a gauge. and herb not as damp for sure. Trust me I had no idea it can happen either, I was very disturbed by it. Mine were bodeva ones, but i reckon they the same. when I come back from Vacation a few months ago I noticed that problem at once.

Yeah, I also find them bit on damp side @62% and for me it's just not worth the risk, when I can cure without causing mold just using a gauge. and herb not as damp for sure.
Understood. But, with all those quart-size jars, how many gauges do you need?

just a few, i use 4 mostly and switch them around once i'm close to where i want to be they get Vacuum sealed and put in storage in cool & dry/dark place that is climate controlled. I can pretty much go without them gauges, I more or less use for piece of mind, I went 25 years using nothing, just going by touch & aroma. them kinda just make little easier, but is more work. One day I'll buy enough for all my jars then it will be easier.

Back