Sweet Seeds Sweet Trainwreck-SS

here is what is left hanging.Still quite a bit of weight there, right? Buds are dense and won't get much smaller.
IMG_2477.JPG

Last edited:
I would have thought half-gallon jars at a minimum, LOL. With all the quart-size you'll be using, I'm guessing you're gonna get a wrist sprain burping them. :crying:
Here's what I like if you're in the United States they've got warehouses all over the country. I also get all my 5 gallon buckets from the same place. Actually I bought a case of pizza boxes for drying my hash in from them.

4cde8a4a5bb9c34d55839828f60e7b17.jpg

Gallon size. NOW THAT's WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT !!

I can only aspire to the growing skill where I need gallon size. But I can hope. I'm using 1/2 gallon Ball Mason jars that I pick up at Ace Hardware ($12.99 for 6).
:size:

Here's what I like if you're in the United States they've got warehouses all over the country. I also get all my 5 gallon buckets from the same place. Actually I bought a case of pizza boxes for drying my hash in from them.

4cde8a4a5bb9c34d55839828f60e7b17.jpg
i have some that size but wouldn't dream of using them, I don't like pack too much per jar usually around an oz fits, but since these more dense then usual I'm able fit almost 1 1/2-2oz per jar since its basically 2-3 of these buds to equal that weight. I don't like crush my buds, I like them to stay just the size they are. if I put into a gal jar buds would on top of others crushing them, I can't have that. they do need space to breathe.

plus it does look kinda cool seeing 3 buds take up a jar & weighing close to 2oz, I really am looking forward to getting weight off these. The smoke is fabulous I been smoking some regularly since Sunday and its insane hits ya right behind eyes on first hit, by 2nd hit your whole face tingling by 3rd your standing in same spot for a while ;)

I would have thought half-gallon jars at a minimum, LOL. With all the quart-size you'll be using, I'm guessing you're gonna get a wrist sprain burping them. :crying:
naaa, actually This easy for me with just one plant. On scrog photo grow i easily end up with 2+lbs that is like carpel tunnel shit, I guess you can imagine how many cases i have lmao

and that was in tent 1/2 this size 1/2 the power as well. I'll get this better dialed in and make full use of this tent. am hoping pull same amount weight next run, minus 2 plants ;)

Back