Sweet Seeds Sweet Seeds by Darth Vapour

Pulled 4 of the 6 girls out the garbage bag 48 hours after the mass murder by my wife aka weed killer. Total darkness for 2 days and they were torn out, bent to shit and roots pulled apart. I just watered and foliar fed with seaplex and wegeners liquid organic. I've removed most of the damaged bits and bent them back into shape. Hoping for the best. I believe the largest one is the Jack 47 fast version and the other 2 are either a Mob or cream mandarin. The real messed up one is a hso bubba kush.

20150517_150853~2.jpg
20150517_150942~2.jpg

That looks sweet @elsamurai! I can't find any premaid misters around here I'll probably make a 6 nozzle out of small pipe if I make one. :cheers::pass:

Last edited:
@Grim Reefer the gp and Cream 47 s were vegged for about 5 weeks and topped multiple times before they got out, the girls I brought back to life will be taken out in a week or two depending how they heal, they're looking much better today, thanks for dropping by brotha I'll head over to your monster hydro thread shortly

@The Elvis @Sweet Seeds Jay @KUDO @opi8250 thanks for the kind words I'll get a pic up of the girls tonight and maybe trek out in the bush to water and bring out the beer bottles so the slugs can party till they overdose lol

I've seen worse ( much worse....lol ) bounce back and be productive

:growing:

Pulled 4 of the 6 girls out the garbage bag 48 hours after the mass murder by my wife aka weed killer. Total darkness for 2 days and they were torn out, bent to shit and roots pulled apart. I just watered and foliar fed with seaplex and wegeners liquid organic. I've removed most of the damaged bits and bent them back into shape. Hoping for the best. I believe the largest one is the Jack 47 fast version and the other 2 are either a Mob or cream mandarin. The real messed up one is a hso bubba kush.

View attachment 450461 View attachment 450462

That looks sweet @elsamurai! I can't find any premaid misters around here I'll probably make a 6 nozzle out of small pipe if I make one. :cheers::pass:

Back