Don't want to bother, but this is not true. Considering online shopping and stuff like that we are part of the EU and Amazon Europe will ship normally to Croatia.
As will eBay and most other big online retailers.

Last edited:
gave them molases tonight..

IMG_20170821_235354.jpg
IMG_20170821_235356.jpg
IMG_20170821_235358.jpg
IMG_20170821_235405.jpg
IMG_20170821_235411.jpg

IMG_20170821_235402.jpg

IMG_20170822_000634.jpg

I saw last night when I water/feed them those little fucker's crawling under the leaf..But I cant see more than one per leaf.. I didnt noticed any spreading of white spots..
Tomorrow I should be receiving green lacewing ThanKs M !!!! And I ordered new insecticide from amazon s-l1600.jpg
.. SO I hope I will destroy they or keep them at minimum count..

I hope this bud sites will give me some real big colas.. But Im most interested what will my lst girl deliver..

I saw last night when I water/feed them those little fucker's crawling under the leaf..But I cant see more than one per leaf.. I didnt noticed any spreading of white spots..
Tomorrow I should be receiving green lacewing ThanKs M !!!! And I ordered new insecticide from amazon View attachment 795090
.. SO I hope I will destroy they or keep them at minimum count..

I hope this bud sites will give me some real big colas.. But Im most interested what will my lst girl deliver..

keep it slow, wait for the mail that M sends you. dont mix up different things at once.

Only try one thing at once and wait for results ( even no resulsts is a result ) but dont mix them. this can make things worse

Tock...Tock...Ring...Ring...
Yo bro, super fast shipping as prime member...ordered yesterday came in today...150 fresh green lacewings larvas...
20170822_102758.jpg

Package is on the way to you and should be at thursday or friday...make sure somebody is at home to accept it and put the larvas immediately in your groom! I'll write the process of how to do in the next 2 days...Happy Growing AFN!

keep it slow, wait for the mail that M sends you. dont mix up different things at once.

Only try one thing at once and wait for results ( even no resulsts is a result ) but dont mix them. this can make things worse

Don't worry I wont. I made that mistake before..:chimp:
First lacewing .Then we will wait and see..:bump:
But Its good to know I have chemical back up.. :pighug:

@TheMongol Dont Worry I will!!:thumbsup::thanks:

Back