I will go with tech-fort for now, I will try to spray them while they sleep so that leafs stay wet longer ..

Good Morning AFN,
it was late yesterday, Cov!
Checked up my groom like every day, do you know this yellow, sticky sheets...mostly insect that can fly gets sticked on it...
20170820_072644.jpg

When i had thripse in the past i worked with green lacewings...in my country are special shops/dealers that offer such insects and i got a army of them into my groom and it worked...on thripse you can also work with blue sheets (amazon?) and shower the plants with handwarm water, but cover the soil in pot...so non can fall init and also neem products do it pretty good!

Last edited:
I had white flies and aphids before.. I fucked up both times.. First time I f..up my blue cheese with flour ( I read that they eat flour and die) , second time white flies, I tried tech fort but they didnt go away for good so I mixed frying oil with it, spray all my leafs ,and f everything up, all of my leafs went black and died, buds smelled funny so I water cured them, and that didn't help, It was yuck to smoke.. I had that yellow sticky cards, didnt help much..I will go with insecticide, and I will order that yellow stripes again. I read that neem oil isnt good for plants in flower.. So its off for me..In my shitty country you cant buy shit , there is no natural pest killers to buy.. fck you cant buy proper insecticide ..
This maybe my last grow And now pests.. Fuck sake..

Last edited:
Hey brother just popping in to have a squint at your girls!
You have a great grow space with lots of beautiful girls:dancer:
I'm loving the fact you have some nice DIY COBs both Cree & Citizen, they seem to be doing a great job, props to you on the DIY builds!
Have a great grow and hope the frost sparkles like diamonds!

Now to the matter at hand :-

CoviklaFlaire said:
My auto diaries nobody follows ex
cept few badd ass people so I dont espect nothing different here.

I hear you @CoviklaFlaire , I know what you are saying my friend.
It's all about self promotion, I don't bother with worrying about it personally, I'm too busy!
My grows don't get the traffic that others do, if people come then groovy, if they don't meh.
However if I should find myself in a conversation about something which i have done in one of my grows, then i can link to it or post a pic.
Visit other people grows who are growing the same strain and post and like on their grow , then invite them to come and have a look at yours.
Post some pics in live stoners and get other people to [HASHTAG]#show us your bush[/HASHTAG] and get them to visit and then have a look at theirs.
I have found that you will get a lot more traffic than likes or comments in a grow journal.
I found I only get 10% comments from the traffic that goes through my journal, a lot of the time people are looking for info so they just flip through.
People often forget to click the like button and sometimes when you're really stoned & flipping through someone's thread/journal, you can't post a comment due to you state of mashed upness.
I just looked and you don't have a link in your sig!
This will help people find your journal
  • Go to you signature in you profile
  • create a title in your sig
  • click and drag across the title so it is highlighted
  • copy the page address from your journal in the address bar and insert it into the highlighted title using the link icon that looks like a chain (third from the left set of icons above) you can have two instances of AFN running at the same time in 2 different tabs to do this.
  • You should now have a clickable title in you sig
You will find that staff members have a lot of duties to perform around the site and therefore don't have the time to visit as many journals as they would like.
This is a pity but without their continuous effort the site wouldn't run, so much goes on in the background that we never see, the back office is a hive of activity to create the place we love and know.
Big props to @budelee & @archie gemmill for whipping up some traffic, top blokes, they both deserve a medal for outstanding community support!

@blue might also have some useful advice on the subject!
Oh arty, i found it out the hard way...LMAO!

:woohoo:HE used the tag thing:yoinks:
All good my man! Just stop:wall: and lets deal your grow from now on to a succesfull end...nothing lost yet:help: i see it positive, WE can communicate from today on!

Back