I decide not to cut them.down, I had better look at the trihomes on my pc,they are gettin more cloudy and amber,so one week more isnt going to kill them.. Biggest problem will be transplanting sour crinckle,coz they starting to packing up,and I think they will be in preflower then..
This is my last grow for now... I have to find new place for my tent ,and I dont have any in mind ....

When I cut them down, I will take pics of buds outside,on natural.light.. They are really dark purple,but when they dry,they just look dark..

The EnD.
IMG_20171025_115609.jpg
IMG_20171025_120002.jpg
IMG_20171025_123709.jpg
IMG_20171025_125903.jpg
IMG_20171025_131609.jpg
IMG_20171025_121555.jpg
IMG_20171025_130337.jpg

Buds seems to be hard compact and sticky .. The trichomes are 80%milky,15%clean
and 5% amber,but they starzed to foxtailn so I dont aee any point of keeping them around,plus Sour Crinkle is in pre flower.. So I need to transplant them asap..

I dont know why is that left one so small and dropy (i kept her and second smallest
in see thru plastic cups,maybe that is the problem)..
That crystal storm has some weird heavy smell, not appeling to me at all..
I. thinking of seeling that 55w single cob led..

I dont know why is that left one so small and dropy (i kept her and second smallest
in see thru plastic cups,maybe that is the problem)..
That crystal storm has some weird heavy smell, not appeling to me at all..
I. thinking of seeling that 55w single cob led..
I've heard from others on here that clear containers can be problematic but I have never had any issues. I've even rooted clones in clear plastic cups with just water before. They were slow going but that was in a pinch, they were revegging/faded -alot of possible contributing factors... :cheers:

I dont know, I never used it until now, and yes she was put in the corner so the light wasnt direct on her.. We will see I used new soil this time ,hoping that I didnt f up with it..

Back