Suspecting mold in my first outdoor grow

Reaction score
Hi all,
I just started my first autoflower outdoor grow, just small one for testing it’s a 2L soil pot 2.5months old.
What do you think about current situation, is it ready for harvesting? As I started seeing some white spots I’m afraid it could be mold! Should I harvest or cut this part away?

Attachments

• IMG_7230.jpeg
    IMG_7230.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 24
  • IMG_7229.jpeg
    IMG_7229.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 21
  • IMG_7224.jpeg
    IMG_7224.jpeg
    867.4 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG_7222.jpeg
    IMG_7222.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 26
Is it fuzzy? Is it just on the outside of the bud? Looks weird in the pics most the time the bud will start turning brown when the mold starts

The spot I’m suspecting looks very white not sure if mold, also from looks you think it’s ready for harvesting?

The spot I’m suspecting looks very white not sure if mold, also from looks you think it’s ready for harvesting?
Is that white spot fuzzy?

It appears to be close looks like most all the hairs have changed but what do the trichomes look like?

Mold looks like this:

1722547256998.png

It doesn’t look like this no, there is not that amount of hair, but I’ve been noticing the white spots and it’s getting bigger on the bud

Well if it's growing/getting bigger that doesn't sound good be sure to check the middle of those densest buds. I am not for certain but pretty mold will start on the inside of the buds first working its way out. You don't want to consume moldy weed it's not good for you

Ao you think I should harvest as soon as possible and throw that bud away? Or the whole plant is not safe to use for now?

and yes it started on the side of a small bud, should i cut that bud away maybe?

Back