Indoor Super Lemon Haze, Blue Amnesia XXL, Critical + and Kalishnakova Grow

I had a kalshnikova showing me all kinds of strange leaves. She ended up going 122 days.

I grew her under 150 watts of household cfls.
It was my first plant and my biggest harvest.

They could have used brighter light a week earlier, but I can make up for it now. I also had an air pump under performing. I noticed it after a few days. The blue amnesia is just starting to bloom, it is also the biggest.

Yeah the Kalishnakova is strange. Green House Seed Co is my favorite, so we will be keeping it around. It is growing two strong branches currently.

Next time I drop beans, it will be Original Amnesia or Moby Dick, along with an OG kush. Those will be Dinafem, then I have some King's kush and Super critical + by GHSC in line.

Nice strain selection, good luck :thumbsup:...... I wonder if Mr. Tietmarsh will show up..... Lol

I'll keep an eye on the super lemon haze, can't wait to see what you get out of it....... Getting some 12 auto haze strains together to do a comparison grow, and the SLH from Grenhouse is one of them as well as the Dinafem blue amnesia ..... Bring it on View attachment 540301
I look forward to seeing that. Haze is my favorite weed. If it does not make me question existence, what is the point of it all?

Last edited:
Back