Indoor OG Kush, Narcotherapy, and Sweet Soma hydro grow

I do not think he needs to use a single additive. It is the best fertilizer ever. That just lets me take it to even further levels. Just have him back off the calcium nitrate when in mid and late bloom. Say, 2-4 grams per five gallons, instead of the 12 grams. I am doing DWC on this grow. Look up my white walker kush grow. That is a coco grow. The MHP will give you some delicious and smooth smoke. That is nice of you to look out for your over ambitious friend.

@testman12 it is impossible to find info on growing cannabis with MHP. Believe me, I tried. It is a shame. That is why I started to do grow logs on here using it.

I do not think he needs to use a single additive. It is the best fertilizer ever. That just lets me take it to even further levels. Just have him back off the calcium nitrate when in mid and late bloom. Say, 2-4 grams per five gallons, instead of the 12 grams. I am doing DWC on this grow. Look up my white walker kush grow. That is a coco grow. The MHP will give you some delicious and smooth smoke. That is nice of you to look out for your over ambitious friend.

Thats great to know, funny you should mention coco growing since its exactly what i thought to advise him grow with as it simplifies the whole process, so i'll be checking that thread out ;)

@testman12 it is impossible to find info on growing cannabis with MHP. Believe me, I tried. It is a shame. That is why I started to do grow logs on here using it.

tell me about it, took me 2 days of googling just to find this thread.

Honestly i'm surprised that there aren't more people growing cannabis with this fertilizer, instead they end up buying 1000 liquid bottles at 10 times the cost..

With coco, it seems to not need any ph down or anything. Just mix and pour.

Cant seem to find the white walker kush thread you mentioned and im curious of your results, might you be so kind to provide a link?

i'll be following these two threads closely, cant wait to see how they finish :joy:

I had some soil I wanted to use up. A houseplant I got rid of. It is a really nice fast draining organic potting soil. I usually do pure coco. Welcome aboard.

The girls seem to be finishing at three feet tall. Getting bud nodes all along the branches. This is getting good now. Mid-bloom is my favorite part of the grow.
P1000097.JPG
P1000098.JPG
P1000099.JPG

Back