MHP Masterblend Tomato Formula 4-18-38
Calcium Nitrate 15.5-0-0 19% Calcium
Epsom Salt
Armor Si (GH silica)
Liquid Koolbloom 0-10-10
Dry Koolbloom 2-45-28
Hydroguard
12-12-6 per 5 gallons of water

MHP is a complete fertilizer when mixed with calcium nitrate and Epsom salt. The calcium nitrate contributes calcium and nitrogen, and the Epsom is sulfur and magnesium. You use the ratio of 12g of both calcium nitrate and MHP, then 6g of Epsom salt. Add each separately to prevent chemical lockout.

All genetics are from Dinafem and Green House Seed Co. I dropped two SLH, and one of all the others.

They have been going for a little over a week.
WP_20160219_16_07_22_Pro[1].jpg

I just noticed the Kalishnakova I have going, grew one leaf, for it's for set of true leaves. It grew a big five fingered leaf. Actually, 5.5 fingers. The center finger is a split one. I had always seen three fingers for a first true leaf. Then again I had always seen two. It had no damage either. I checked to see if it got pinched off, or something. Nope, it grew it that way. Anyone ever seen this? I am interested as can be with this plant now. I think it fussed them into one, somehow.
WP_20160228_17_50_07_Pro[1].jpg

I have been needing to move these to the grow tent, but the sativa I have blooming is taking forever. I came up with the idea to put them underneath of the purple paralysis. Then I just string up a light under the canopy of the big girl. Now they all have what they need, light and time.
WP_20160309_21_53_29_Pro[1].jpg
WP_20160309_21_53_44_Pro[1].jpg

All autos in that reservoir. Super lemon haze is from Green House Seed Co, Kalishnakova is too, then Dinafem for the Blue Amnesia XXL and Critical +.

Nice strain selection, good luck :thumbsup:...... I wonder if Mr. Tietmarsh will show up..... Lol

I'll keep an eye on the super lemon haze, can't wait to see what you get out of it....... Getting some 12 auto haze strains together to do a comparison grow, and the SLH from Grenhouse is one of them as well as the Dinafem blue amnesia ..... Bring it on
Bathtub.gif

Back