Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Kush
Hey Everyone,

I'm completely new to growing.. I germinated a super lemon haze in paper towel and planted on the 30th Oct, so just coming up to 4 weeks. Growing indoors with a Mars 300w.. Soil medium (Canna Terra Pro) with perlite and worm castings. Really want to keep it simple, I haven't smoked in years, and not after serious yields at this stage.. Just learning how to right now.

So its been a slow start (maybe normal, not too sure).. She is nearly at 11cm tall, and looks happy and healthy to me at this point. I may need to do LST as I didn't realise how big this strain can get and my tent aint big enough! I also have some BioBizz Grow, Flower & Top try pack as I heard good things. At this point I haven't fed any yet.. Perhaps that's why its still so small??

Thanks for stopping by and reading my waffle... Any advice would definitely be appreciated! Here's some pics

IMG_5011.JPG
IMG_5012.JPG
IMG_5013.JPG
IMG_4932.JPG

This last pic was taken on day 4 or 5 with my micro lens, much better quality.. and so damn cute too!! Haha

Hey Avalanche. Thats an very beautiful girl you have, i really like her structure. The color and thickness of the leafs are something many growers strive after to have. :cheers:

Hey Avalanche. Thats an very beautiful girl you have, i really like her structure. The color and thickness of the leafs are something many growers strive after to have. :cheers:

Cheers Rambo! That's really good to hear, I've seen other Autos much bigger at this stage but if she's healthy that's all that matters :yay:

If your soil isn't considered "hot", meaning that it has additives good for x amount of weeks like Ocean Forest, then you can start nutes after a couple sets of leaves form. Start with one quarter amount as autoflowers are notorious for nute burn.

If your soil isn't considered "hot", meaning that it has additives good for x amount of weeks like Ocean Forest, then you can start nutes after a couple sets of leaves form. Start with one quarter amount as autoflowers are notorious for nute burn.

Hey AutoWonders,

Thanks so much for the info.. following your suggestion I gave her some Grow this morning. I know I could've started a bit earlier but I had to wait for soil to dry after transplanting to a 1 gal pot (kicking myself I didn't just pop her in final 3 gal though). I've also lifted the light, so hopefully she will stretch a bit too. Will post some more pics soon :thanks:

Hey Ladies & Gents,

So she has grown a couple more cm today, now at 13cm. I want to do LST, but silly me put her in a 1 gallon pot because I thought the soil was drying to fast.. Being an auto I probably should've put her straight into the final 3 gal fabric one I had planned to (have read that with autos it's not so great to keep transplanting). So my question now is.. should I do the transplant now so I can start LST?

Here's a couple more pics..

FullSizeRender.jpg
IMG_5020.JPG

Yo,

So in the last week my lady has had lots of growth, just beginning to flower and really starting to get bushy... height not so much, only at 15cm which is ok as my tent is only 120cm :eek2:

I was planning to LST but now holding off. Also been reading up a bit on fan leaves covering bud sites, wanted to know if it was ok to cut them.. Everyone has a different view on that so I've just decided to tuck fan leaves. I've also started feeding Biobizz grow & bloom 0.5ml per litre which I'll slowly increase.

Also, does anyone know how to shift this thread to newbies grow journals?? Really enjoying taking photos of her and wanted keep a whole journal.. :jump:

DSC_4509.jpg
DSC_4510.jpg
DSC_4515.jpg
DSC_4524.jpg
DSC_4525.jpg
DSC_4526.jpg
DSC_4532.jpg

Its looking good blanch. I see the thread got moved already.

If its in a one gallon i would be hesitant to transplant but it can be done. Do it soon! The smaller pot will keep the plant shorter.
Tuck the leaf where u can. How many days old now?

Back