Outdoor Super late outdoor grow

nizmoKush

bluntts to the rescue!!!
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Yoo yoo what up fellow growers coming from a place on a border lol.. I got a late outdoor grow going its a @Female Seeds lemon kush. This seeds were sent to me a while back and doing a journal on it know.
Right not its in a styrofoam 24oz cup in FF happy frog and will be trapsplanted to a smart pot 5gal with the same soil.

For nutes i have @RemoNutrients this will be the second grow using them before on autos and now with this photoperiod.

The sun is out for about 13 hours. I have a small cfl for the night time just for a couple days. Right now i believe she is 3 days old or 4 not sure.

So yeah lets see how this goes. When im able to grow inside i have other seeds to start but in the meantime this should do..

:smokeout: :goodluck: :woohoo1: A bold venture Niz'! Many of Females genetics have some "auto/ruderalis" in them, deeply back crossed I figure, but enough to give them finishing speed,.. you'll have to go to their website and read up to see if LK is one of them? I have a Skunk Special that's about 25% auto,.. bloom speed is really what the deal is on this, same as Sweets F1FV line of direct auto x photo F1 crosses- :thumbsup:.... I'm not which border you mean, I hope is southern though, since up north the season closes like a curtain drop with horrid weather! Latest I've run was beginning of Aug. with a Green Poison F1FV, finished in 3 months with stellar buds, aromatics are simply amazing! Females Critical Sour is worth a run, a lot of auto in her (Northern Lights), fast as hell they say, so she will get a run with me next season outside.... she'd do well for you I'm betting, check her out! :headbang:

I believe it's crossed with a lowryder so part auto too..

Day 5
20190825_171713.jpg

Back