New Grower Suki's Perpetual Grow-a-thon

You got it girlie! Shit, you earn it IMO. You don’t understand how helpful these posts are.

I am scripting out what i hope to be a good take on a grow journal. My harvest is drying/curing as we speak (erm write/read, lol) !

i cant (dont have enough exp to) perpetual grow, plus i want the summer off, and my current harvest may get me there! Ill be posting my journal idea hopefully over the next month. Mean time ill be resetting my Lab this week and popping 2 beans for phase-2 of my ‘winter grow series’.

on deck you may ask ? (or not, but ill spill anyhow) Blueberry Auto and a Musty Buffalo. If they both germ same time im hoping to harvest in May or early June and cure it stash it for the winter like a good little squirrel should, hehe!

You got it girlie! Shit, you earn it IMO. You don’t understand how helpful these posts are.

I am scripting out what i hope to be a good take on a grow journal. My harvest is drying/curing as we speak (erm write/read, lol) !

i cant (dont have enough exp to) perpetual grow, plus i want the summer off, and my current harvest may get me there! Ill be posting my journal idea hopefully over the next month. Mean time ill be resetting my Lab this week and popping 2 beans for phase-2 of my ‘winter grow series’.

on deck you may ask ? (or not, but ill spill anyhow) Blueberry Auto and a Musty Buffalo. If they both germ same time im hoping to harvest in May or early June and cure it stash it for the winter like a good little squirrel should, hehe!
I was kinda dreading having to flip to 12/12 but considering it won't be until May, I think it should work out pretty well as I won't have to work so hard to keep things cool. I've never heard of Musty Buffalo before, brings to mind an interesting scent :rofl:

2/28
20220228_202647.jpg

Back