New Grower Suki's Perpetual Grow-a-thon

Day 7 - Knows Candy #2
20220227_153003.jpg

Plants looking good @Suki813 ...big one in top right of group shot is very dark green tho....is it a go purple strain?

Plants looking good @Suki813 ...big one in top right of group shot is very dark green tho....is it a go purple strain?
Tbh I'm honestly not sure. She was supposed to be a Bruce Banner auto but she never autoed so I'm not sure if she's even a BB or something else. She's been water only but its also the first run in that pot so it may be a bit rich for her. She never had anything worse than the dark green though so I'm not *super* stressed about it. Still got another 3ish months before I flip her so at least she should be able to put it to good use at least.

Tbh I'm honestly not sure. She was supposed to be a Bruce Banner auto but she never autoed so I'm not sure if she's even a BB or something else. She's been water only but its also the first run in that pot so it may be a bit rich for her. She never had anything worse than the dark green though so I'm not *super* stressed about it. Still got another 3ish months before I flip her so at least she should be able to put it to good use at least.
Maybe they called her Bruce Banner because she is so green :woohoo1:...she will be a monster, I'm sure :woohoo:

Maybe they called her Bruce Banner because she is so green :woohoo1:...she will be a monster, I'm sure :woohoo:
I know I *should* be ok with my autos on 12/12 as long as they're getting proper DLI, but I don't have a meter and the phone one was giving me crazy readings when I tried it. With everything dialed in as well as it is right now I really don't want to mess with anything :rofl: if my calculations are correct I should be flipping early May which may actually end up being a good thing as it will give me 3ish months of 12/12 through the summer and means I won't have to run the house ac quite so hard to keep temps where they need to be.

@Suki813 cant actually rep you again just yet except this way :slap::slap::slap: you are showcasing some awesome talent here my friend really great to see how you are evolving as a grower much respect for what you are doing keep up the awesome work growing that fire :thumbsup:

@Suki813 cant actually rep you again just yet except this way :slap::slap::slap: you are showcasing some awesome talent here my friend really great to see how you are evolving as a grower much respect for what you are doing keep up the awesome work growing that fire :thumbsup:
Lol thanks @Dabber! I'm just glad I've found the grow style that suits me now and that I'm starting to really get the hang of things. I've got my fingers crossed for smooth sailing from here on out. I just get so much pleasure out of growing these plants, tbh the meds are just icing on the cake lol.

Back