New Grower Suki's Perpetual Grow-a-thon

Day 45 - Knows Candy #1
20220228_203155.jpg

I was kinda dreading having to flip to 12/12 but considering it won't be until May, I think it should work out pretty well as I won't have to work so hard to keep things cool. I've never heard of Musty Buffalo before, brings to mind an interesting scent :rofl:
Haha, for sure. she was in a freebie 3pack of femmed beans. I traded one for the aforementioned blueberry auto. So I watched an old YT of a review, yes, its pretty rare and or not well known cultivar: Exotic genetics .. again Free. i have some of his other Reg variety gear ill run eventually.

anyhow the reviewer: she said it was sweet and citrus-y and not at all musty, which i cant lie, i am kinda relieved rather than actual musk scent. My skydancer has this minty, slightly gas-y, hint of basil-y vibe going.

but yeah, l mean GSC smells or tastes like cookie.. and skunks used to smell loud like an actual road kill-esque smell of skunk spray on someone’s person. I can see why your mind drifted into the world of musky funks with a name like that..Cheetah Piss anyone? Lol…

as for the May heat, i am hoping its better humility wise here then, cause my recent dry was faster than i would have liked, so im hoping some to lengthen the dry time. Two plants should help that aspect as well. Im rambling.. you are still rocking it, n i like it.

Haha, for sure. she was in a freebie 3pack of femmed beans. I traded one for the aforementioned blueberry auto. So I watched an old YT of a review, yes, its pretty rare and or not well known cultivar: Exotic genetics .. again Free. i have some of his other Reg variety gear ill run eventually.

anyhow the reviewer: she said it was sweet and citrus-y and not at all musty, which i cant lie, i am kinda relieved rather than actual musk scent. My skydancer has this minty, slightly gas-y, hint of basil-y vibe going.

but yeah, l mean GSC smells or tastes like cookie.. and skunks used to smell loud like an actual road kill-esque smell of skunk spray on someone’s person. I can see why your mind drifted into the world of musky funks with a name like that..Cheetah Piss anyone? Lol…

as for the May heat, i am hoping its better humility wise here then, cause my recent dry was faster than i would have liked, so im hoping some to lengthen the dry time. Two plants should help that aspect as well. Im rambling.. you are still rocking it, n i like it.
I kept the heat off with the hvac fan running while my last 3 were drying. Hung them in the guest bathroom with the exhaust fan on. We have really high outdoor humidity here but with the heat on 68* in the house it stays about 40-50% in my room but the tent vents into the room, so its lower in the rest of the house.

Back