New Grower Suki's Perpetual Grow-a-thon

I always sow in final pot. They look like they'll grow out of it.
I read somewhere about autos that were delayed like yours, timelines being
slowed down while they were not growing. The evidence was anecedotal
but hopefully they will grow out nice. Worth a shot.
I've seen it. My WMD that is coming down soon was "delayed" cause she was topped at 10 days and then at 3 successive nodes. I've also had it happen by topping right after they show hairs. So far I have had pretty similar results across the different things I've tried, but I've also had plenty of environmental and nute issues along the line as well. I've been averaging an oz a plant, though the individual plant weight is overall on an upward trend. I only planted my first seeds on July 1 so I'm definitely still learning.

You're on the right track. Medical was legalized here summer of 18. I started growing cannabis that fall.
My current grow is my tenth over that time. I've been composting, growing veg gardens, flower beds and container
plants organically for 30 years. I look at it like this, put your nutes in the soil, waterings are to feed the microbes,
less is more and a little bit everytime is better than a bunch all at once.

When things go awry it is sometimes hard to judge especially if you have some doing good and some doing badly.

1/31
20220201_172452.jpg

Didn't get in there till just before lights out so they look droopier than they should lol.

Back