New Grower Suggestion/opinion On First Grow

Reaction score
Currently Smoking
no idea :)
Greetings everyone,

I'm here to ask for your suggestions, opinions about my first grow!

I'm not sure if it is the perfect section, because even if you believe it or not, this lady is a windowsill grow. So half indoor half outdoor (the window is open whole day).

The lady has exactly 7 week from germination, and started flowering in her 5-6th week I think (but I'm not sure, pre-flowering could happen earlier, but as it is my first grow, I'm not 100% sure in this).

Some basic infos:

• Soil: Compo Sana light mix
  • Water: tap water (used to stay in the room 1-2 days before watering)
  • Nutrients: Biobizz set from seedling stage (grow, bloom and top max) according to biozbizz schedule.
  • Current height of the lady: 84 cm / ~33 inch
  • Exactly 7th week from germination, so 49 days after seed popped out.
  • Strain: White Widow autoflower from RQS. (40% Sativa, 40% Indica, 20% Ruderalis)
  • Smell: Well everyone told me that it will be very strong, will be smelled in the whole house..false. It has a citrus smell and you can only smell it in my room.
Interesting fact: Even if I know that it was not the best idea, but had to transplant this lady 3 times due to security reasons.

So, I got a few questions, if you can help me, that would be appreciated:

1. What do you think, how many weeks left until harvest? Please keep in mind that in my country is illegal to grow so I'm on a huge risk with this windowsill grow, so delaying is not the best option, only if it's a must.

2. Any other nutrients, watering schedule or anything else would you recommend Currently using around 1 liter water/day and 4-4 ML Biobizz topmax and bloom.

3. Maybe stupid questions, but what do you think, what will be the yield aprox.?

4. Any other recommendations, suggestions are welcomed.

Please find some pictures attached, my phone camera is not the best, so I could not do better quality pictures:

gf8uW8.jpg
9noOAK.jpg
i8iogu.jpg
JLx5VE.jpg
T7nRm3.jpg
jqP85P.jpg
9rC9Cv.jpg
edZYm4.jpg
wj9kxX.jpg
jqorYl.jpg

Hi Mental :D Welcome to AFN! :d5:

:welcome: :welcome: :welcome:

That's a lovely plant for a windowsill grow!!

I'll try and help you out if i can ^_^

1. What do you think, how many weeks left until harvest?

I reckon about 4 weeks. - you'll know becuase the white hairs will stop popping out and they''ll start turning brown and orange and shrink.

Any other nutrients, watering schedule or anything else would you recommend Currently using around 1 liter water/day and 4-4 ML Biobizz topmax and bloom.

I'd drop the nutrients completely when for the last 2 weeks of feeding. I think this will make your final fruits tastier!

Maybe stupid questions, but what do you think, what will be the yield aprox.?

About 50-70g dry

Any other recommendations, suggestions are welcomed.

Be careful! :smokeit: ... they get VERY smelly in full flower (you'll get there soon)

Good luck - stay safe!

:pass: :vibe:

oh wow... just noticed, is that a tiny lil full on purple girl also?
it is, isn't it

oh wow... just noticed, is that a tiny lil full on purple girl also?
it is, isn't it

It's a Geranium ... no wait,... a corncockle >.< *hides*

Funny leaves for a canna plant no?? ^_^

Do you have a ph pen for your water? They're cheap but necessary. I think you have another 5 weeks on this plant. Could yield 1-2 ounces dried.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's a Geranium ... no wait,... a corncockle >.< *hides*

Funny leaves for a canna plant no?? ^_^
:crying:highlight of my morning :thumbsup:
ya its stuck in a pinnate mode.... most likely from lack of light????
but what do I know.
Do you have a ph pen for your water? They're cheap but necessary. I think you have another 5 weeks on this plant. Could yield 1-2 ounces dried.

proper suggestion!!
but I find the cheap ones bunk out on you and need constant calibration. so i'd suggest a good one. spend the extra bucks.
:pass:
mind you, this is coming from the guy who doesn't really use one. :shooty:

Way to rock the windowsill. That is a nice, healthy looking plant. Golfers clap for you.

Hello,

Yes I do. Current PH value is around 6.7, 6.8. I was measuring it every week and it is stable.

Back