Photoperiod Subtropical winter outdoor guerilla grow with Connoisseur Genetics: crosses of Neville's Haze, Thai, SSSDHaze, Mullumbimby, Kariba

Good shit! How many plants do you have going? Looks like a lot. How you get them home from harvest time?

Good indeed! Thanks for stopping by.

There are six ladies in here right now.
Two of the Super Silver Sour Thai Nevilles from Connoisseur Genetics, that flower for about 14 or so weeks.
Two of the (Neville's) Grail x ThaiFrican cross that I made myself from Connoisseur seed stock.
One of the (Neville's) Grail girls, that last flowered for about 15 weeks. The Grail is a Neville's Haze x Mullumbimby Madness, second gen.
One of the Lemon 'n' Lime Jones, that is a cross of Casey Jones x Super Silver Sour Diesel Haze (OJD cut).

Could be a nice sized harvest if all goes well.
At this point, the biggest question is when they'll flower.
I know longer veg means bigger plants, but these pots aren't huge.
For me, the sooner they go into flowering the better.
They're long sativas, so they'll still stretch for another month to reach full height and width, before bulking up.
If they keep vegging longer, then more pressure to maintain their water and nutrient levels for many months to come.

I will cut and hang them in the back rooms of the abandoned building in which they're growing. (Same as last harvest.)
Then I will tidy them up a bit and put them in jars or bags to bring home and stash.
This time I may try a few Malawi style cobbs, in which case they'll be packed tight into air-tight bags and left to ferment for a while at warmer temps.
If I get organized, I may even do them in some kind of bamboo or banana leaf wrap.
The original Malawi style is in maize cobb sheaths, but bamboo, banana leaf, or other local wraps that are used for some food products here will work just as well.

Back