Taipan

Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Power Kush
3 units Skyline 400
tent size 1.5 x 1.5m
First day in 12/12
for this grow I am trying new organic feed, Envii SeaFeed Xtra & Plant Magic.
Strawberry Banana from DNA genetics seeds
Bubble Gum x Banana OG
Flowering time: 9 weeks
Yield: 450-550 g/m2
70% Indica / 30% Sativa
Details
The Strawberry Banana is one of our first seed company collab with Serious Seeds! Strawberry Banana is a cross of Crockett's Banana Kush and Serious Seeds Strawberry pheno of Bubble Gum. The Strawberry Pheno of Serious Seeds Bubblegum was such a frosty male that our homie the Guru new he had to cross it with something. So him and Crockett got to work and created the Strawberry Banana. She Has to be one of the greatest resin producers we have seen, expect to see good yields with the flowering time of 9 weeks. The concentrate that she produces is top notch winning awards at multiple cups around the world. She responds well to topping and does great in all systems. A medium to heavy feeder the Strawberry Banana can produce big yields! Expect connoisseur quality herb without having to be a expert grower! The beginner will shine as well as the seasoned grower.
RLBL7116.JPG
SZNS7745.JPG
XPRK9092.JPG
XWLL8265.JPG
XCAV4738.JPG

Last edited:
Beautiful looking plants there Bro. I am expecting you to really produce the goods with this one, perfect so far!

Banana and Bubblegum, that should be delicious..... I loved the old bubblegum from back in the day, haven't had anything like it since!

Back