Lighting Strawberry Banana & 3 x Skyline 400

how much temp raise those 3 units?
I was looking at 2x200w skyline in 1m2 tent
they don't get hot mate, I say about 3c above room temp. cant tell you !00% because my thermometer is busted.
my mate add hps in his grow room in winter. my wife keep heating up so I don't need add heat in my tent.
check with @Duggy or @otuaflower they might thermometer in their tent.
:pass:

they don't get hot mate, I say about 3c above room temp. cant tell you !00% because my thermometer is busted.
my mate add hps in his grow room in winter. my wife keep heating up so I don't need add heat in my tent.

I ask coz heat is problem with my cobs..they rise tent temp by 6c..So if i wanna 26c tent temp, my room has to be 20c..Sometimes that is really hard to get..

@CoviklaFlaire bro
I have 4 units skyline 400 in 1.2 x 2m tent and temp 2 to 3c over room temp. i had them for 2 summers and no heat problem.
I have 2 extractor fans 1 in and 1 out. summer i had 2 extractor out it was hot in my house.

I use have same problem with cob led. @Teetee had few skyline for over a years now so he will tell you how hot they get.
hey @CoviklaFlaire here's a screenshot of my current temps....
DSC_3046.JPG

25.0°C in the grow room ambient temp, and 27.4°C inside the tent. 2.4° increase, which isn't bad at all, they are on 24/0.

It's a 1.4m x 1.4m x 2m high tent and I have 3 Skyline 400's in there plus a Helios 6. The Helios is probably pushing the temp up a touch more than if it was just the Skylines.

Back