Indoor Stormtrooper Grow #2 - Heavyweight Seeds Fast & Vast

Stormtrooper

DS90 Para Division
Reaction score

This will be a mini journal for my Heavyweight Seeds Fast & Vast grow.

Heavyweight Seeds - Vast and Fast
Genetics: Afghani x Skunk x White Dwarf
Yield: 600 - 800gr/m2
Height: 100m -120cm
THC: 17-19%
CBD: 0.8%

I started this plant for a mate who then decided he couldn't take it. She had her space in my tent so I decided I may as well grow her out. I've grown this strain before (back when it was hyped as the next big thing :rolleyes1:) and thought overall it was a decent plant to grow and a decent smoke.

And to be honest, it would have been hard to give this one away as I've become quite attached to her :redface: I don't have exact dates when she popped but this is her at around week four...

She is in my DS90 tent under a 600w HPS Parabolic since seed and has been under 24/0 for the best part. The medium is my own soil mix and nutrients are a mix of Advanced Nutrients, Dutchpro, Plant Magic, etc.

She has been trained to keep her low as she is sharing the tent with some Fast Buds Six Shooter seedlings at the moment. She showed sex late last week and the bloom nutes have now commenced so hopefully the fun is about to begin :biggrin:

--- Stormtrooper ---​

subbing up dude...and it looks like I got shotgun

Slater-dazed-and-confused-1626437-200-200.jpg

Just read your other post dude, glad you have done the mini diary for the vast and fast can't wait to see how vast you get her.

Just read your other post dude, glad you have done the mini diary for the vast and fast can't wait to see how vast you get her.

Thanks man. I've got a feeling she is gonna get vast and hopefully she'll do it fast :biggrin:

Day 37 Update

full

Turns out I did make a note of the pop date! Today is day 37 (week 6) and the Fast and Vast is coming along nicely :thumbsup:

full

She has been effortless to grow so far and has responded well to the training to keep her low. My mate grows this strain often and he reckons there are a few different phenotypes floating around which could be true as this one as this one seems more indica dom than the last Fast and Vast I grew.

full

70 days puts us at a potential chop date of 11th December, just in time for a Green Christmas :smoking:

Any comments or whatever are welcomed :biggrin:

--- Stormtrooper ---​

How's she doing @Stormtrooper, she has got to be phat as by now.

Back