Indoor StillSmokin Garden and Adventures

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice tasty looking strawberry colored nugs. What day are they one now and how many more days do you figure?
Almost 80 days! My dirt was way too hot. I've been on straight water for 2 weeks giving a gallon every two days with lots of run off. Just now seeing lighter leaves. But chop is coming soon don't know if it's done or I am lol.

Little better pics for forgotten strawberries. When I go to grow them again i will probably put the last 4 in my 20 gal fabric shopping bag to run together. Everyone one I've seen on here Max height was 2ft so not a very big strain. It would be perfect for a micro grow for sure. Lots and lots of baseball size nugs on trained one.
IMG_20181219_061759.jpg
IMG_20181219_061845.jpg

Heres a peak in to grow area.
IMG_20181219_062456.jpg

Noticed ghost toof was staying low in center and spreading up on sides. So i tried my hand at a slight supercrop on three tallest branches. Rolled them in my fingers for about 10 mins each then gently tied down. What a difference it made to!
IMG_20181213_061043.jpg
IMG_20181219_061739.jpg
IMG_20181219_061749.jpg

Little better pics for forgotten strawberries. When I go to grow them again i will probably put the last 4 in my 20 gal fabric shopping bag to run together. Everyone one I've seen on here Max height was 2ft so not a very big strain. It would be perfect for a micro grow for sure. Lots and lots of baseball size nugs on trained one. View attachment 989033 View attachment 989031

Heres a peak in to grow area. View attachment 989030

Noticed ghost toof was staying low in center and spreading up on sides. So i tried my hand at a slight supercrop on three tallest branches. Rolled them in my fingers for about 10 mins each then gently tied down. What a difference it made to!View attachment 989036 View attachment 989035 View attachment 989034
Super job training that FS!

New lights are in will put up the rest tonight with pics after. Cut all the tops from untrained FS really surprised to see all the purple underneath! Pics later tonight on that also. Wont be long and trained FS will be chopped. Im thinkin by sunday.

First off I want to apologize if any of my lights are keeping you all up at night.

Tried my first sample of strawberry nuggets. Taste like a strawberry cough drop which I don't like but the lady does. Very potent just like every other Mephisto. Full body high not racy like the last three I've grown. So even though I don't like the taste as much, the buzz is perfect for relaxing on my mini break for Christmas. Her colors really start to show in middle of buds. She took on hints of red, pink, and purple.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back