Indoor Stick's OD 2017 Grows,Testing, & Such.

A

Another One Bites the Dust1

So another year of growing Outdoors. Most plants for this years OD grow and seed making will be grown in my well worn 20' long x 10' wide x 7'6" tall Green House/Poly Tunnel.

Got a late start this year. Plants were up-potted and placed in the GH on 6/7/17. I'm still waiting on a few more photos, true semi-autos and auto flowers to finish sexing before I finish filling up the GH.

Not much to see as of now, but wanted to get this journal started. This picture was taken on 6/11/17

IMG_0004.JPG

I will take individual pictures in the very near future of individual strains and genoypes.

Thanks for looking.

Peace

Last edited by a moderator:
:pop::pop::pop::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

Hope you don't mind me hanging around here for this, i cant wait to watch. I know there will be a few killers in there.

Good luck my dear friend, and i owe you a PM. Work has been a mess so i disappeared for a few days for some relaxing and trout fishing.

Last edited:
:pop::pop::pop::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

Hope you don't mind me hanging around here for this, i cant wait to watch. I know there will be a few killers in there.

Good luck my dear friend, and i owe you a PM. Work has been a mess so i disappeared for a few days for some relaxing and trout fishing.
Honored to have you here my friend. Hope that our friend @Waira has time to stop by from time to time as well. I know he is very busy with the plant Infirmary and other site work, as you are.

I sincerely hope you had at least a few hours of stress free time on your fishing trip!

Yes, I hope to find a few OD gems. Some of your gear should be making an appearance in the GH. Have a few WJs that just popped up in the veggie garden. Will also plant an Alf#5 or two in the veggie garden as well.

It has been unseasonably cool and very rainy here the last week, thus the girls have just been basically stalled. Will update tomorrow (Sunday) none the less, and show just exactly what is what so far in the GH.

Peace

Honored to have you here my friend. Hope that our friend @Waira has time to stop by from time to time as well. I know he is very busy with the plant Infirmary and other site work, as you are.

I sincerely hope you had at least a few hours of stress free time on your fishing trip!

Yes, I hope to find a few OD gems. Some of your gear should be making an appearance in the GH. Have a few WJs that just popped up in the veggie garden. Will also plant an Alf#5 or two in the veggie garden as well.

It has been unseasonably cool and very rainy here the last week, thus the girls have just been basically stalled. Will update tomorrow (Sunday) none the less, and show just exactly what is what so far in the GH.

Peace

Well hey man its an honor both ways!!

Im hoping @Waira makes it too, i can see some interesting banter going on in here with the three of us that is for sure.

The fishing trip was amazing, and had a great time. Caught some fish had some nice cones for the hike so it was a great day all around. Relaxing for sure, today we topped it off with a trip to the lake for the kid to enjoy the water and he loved it.

Its a true honor to have my gear in your tents. I cant wait to see how both the WJ and ALF fare outdoor. I havent had a chance to OD them yet so this should be entertaining for sure.

I had the same thing here happen, did my transplant OD and then temps dipped to the high 50's low 60's over night and everything stalled. Karma sent for the ladies, i cracked 4 of Plant 3 got 3 germs 2 are female, completely different pheno expression on them too, but lets face it they are F2 still going to be some variations in there. The male that showed was sub par and lanky nothing i wanted to use to spread around. These may be pure sensi just to see how frosty they get.

Back