Indoor Sterquiliniis Goes DWC

Pretty stoked that I won one of your Instagram giveaways,think I will use one for the 2liter bottle battle on here.

I'm just waiting to get confirmation from a couple of last week's winners that the padded envelopes protected the beans better before I mail anything else out :thumbsup:

Right

Gabe can confirm this when hes ready but its going to go something like this

Im going to grow a strain called " Superdwarf ........i havent even looked it up..........it was sent to me and it sounds like it could be pretty mental if Savaged

Gabe on the other hand will grow Russian # 2 aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand Auto Mazar whiich i know is a beast of a plant......The one i had didnt start flowering for 42 days and was huge even though i trained her for my small space. I mentionedin my thread i was frightened of her. The fella who is looking after her sent me a video last night and im even more frightened now.

Auto Mazar with Megacrop ...............fuck me...........step back...............look out.

Gabe you are in for a BIG surprise............:cooldance:

I'm just waiting to get confirmation from a couple of last week's winners that the padded envelopes protected the beans better before I mail anything else out :thumbsup:
Ya I read the Instagram post about the douchebag. Hell I've had items that were layers of bubble wrap in mail and still get damaged. Must be the first time he ever got mail

No one show Gabe this pic

Shes an auto Mazar,i started her for a pal, he has PTSD.

I trained her for success
She has grown entirely on Megacrop in a system identical to mine ..EXCEPT he has a smaller bucket to me. Me 5 gal, him 4

He just msgd me and sent a pic

its fucking priceless..............the plan is to get 4 of the buggers in there.....or it was.

No one show Gabe this pic

Shes an auto Mazar,i started her for a pal, he has PTSD.

I trained her for success
She has grown entirely on Megacrop in a system identical to mine ..EXCEPT he has a smaller bucket to me. Me 5 gal, him 4

He just msgd me and sent a pic

its fucking priceless..............the plan is to get 4 of the buggers in there.....or it was.

Can't wait to get my hands on those beans, man, I really want to add something BIG to my lineup and I want to add a cbd run once a year, that should fill my lineup out nicely.

I'll donate to the cause lol

If you have cbd autos, I'd make you a very good trade for my stuff, and after I do the cbd run, I'll send you samples of all the strains and the pollen you would need to do a backcross run of your own :smoking:

Got a few going now Gabe ,,they love the small pots not culled many ,,,
IMAG1125.jpg
IMAG1126.jpg
IMAG1092.jpg

Back