Indoor Sterquiliniis Goes DWC

Very cool @Gabe will check how these DWC buckets do for you. I thought about them when I was first getting setup but it would be to hard for me with all the lifting and moving water all the time. Getting ready to plant a couple of your seeds.

Very cool @Gabe will check how these DWC buckets do for you. I thought about them when I was first getting setup but it would be to hard for me with all the lifting and moving water all the time. Getting ready to plant a couple of your seeds.

I expect it to be more work, but, hey, this is all I do. If I have to work 2 hours a day instead of 30 minutes, :shrug:

My biggest plant drinks 4 pints a day, 30 days into flower after some serious leaf stripping, I could happily leave her alone for 3 days

My mate has a huge auto Mazar,she is drinking nearly 9 pints a day...........i shit you not......this is a warning. .

Tying and management is where time needs to be spent and if you start off with the right framework the end will be more fruitful and easier too.

@Gabe

when you know the available space for each pot i will send you a rough topping bending and fimming schedule if you like Try it or not the offer is there. My latest will defo have 64 flowering spikes and i hope each will carry about 8 - 12 inches of bud.
Thats my goal with that plant and when YETI is ready................if i can delay flowering enough ( fingers crossed) I will lay her out with 48 flowering spikes which i will prune for productivity

My biggest plant drinks 4 pints a day, 30 days into flower after some serious leaf stripping, I could happily leave her alone for 3 days

My mate has a huge auto Mazar,she is drinking nearly 9 pints a day...........i shit you not......this is a warning. .

Tying and management is where time needs to be spent and if you start off with the right framework the end will be more fruitful and easier too.

@Gabe

when you know the available space for each pot i will send you a rough topping bending and fimming schedule if you like Try it or not the offer is there. My latest will defo have 64 flowering spikes and i hope each will carry about 8 - 12 inches of bud.
Thats my goal with that plant and when YETI is ready................if i can delay flowering enough ( fingers crossed) I will lay her out with 48 flowering spikes which i will prune for productivity

Sounds great, I'll run strains side by side, one savaged, one untouched, it'll make for great pics :d5:

Sounds great, I'll run strains side by side, one savaged, one untouched, it'll make for great pics :d5:

it will make things very awkward for you with lamps..................my closest bud is 17 inches away from 600 w HPS and my plants are only 18 inches tall. Your 1000 watters will make it even more difficult

I would love to see one grow unchecked but im not sure i could live with it............i couldnt get in my room with it for one thing.

Ill have a look through my seeds and see if ive got anything thats auto and XXL ..............and ill send the fucker to you.......................grow it as big as you can for me.

that didnt take long...........:jump:

send me your address on Insta msging please @Gabe i have one of these in my drawer

cccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccc.PNG

it will make things very awkward for you with lamps..................my closest bud is 17 inches away from 600 w HPS and my plants are only 18 inches tall. Your 1000 watters will make it even more difficult

I would love to see one grow unchecked but im not sure i could live with it............i couldnt get in my room with it for one thing.

Ill have a look through my seeds and see if ive got anything thats auto and XXL ..............and ill send the fucker to you.......................grow it as big as you can for me.

If you have auto xxls, send them to me for breeding, I'm gonna throw a Moby Dick or robocrop in with my next green crush run to add something bigger to the lineup. I'll send you back a giant bag of beans from the run, and name it after you :smoking:

Back