Mephisto Genetics Stealth Armoire Max Out

Chopped the Skyrone Stomper late Sunday Night. Too dark to take pics. Have them hung up whole. Small trim then chopped at the base. I'll have pics.

Yield if calculated right should be + or - 2 oz. Not a great haul, but the solid buds.

Like us small growers say...quality over quantity [emoji106]
And that's 2oz of shit weed not being bought from who knows where...

Like us small growers say...quality over quantity [emoji106]
And that's 2oz of shit weed not being bought from who knows where...

"Pssssssssst....I'll meet you at the BK parking lot...have the $$$. Killer shit, Man."

Street swag, shady dealers and the high cost of being a Non Drinker influenced my decision to grow my own. Saved equal to a luxury car monthly payment by doing my Micro Grows...No luxury car..I get luxury weed...Take that "Johnny" Dope Dealer.

The Skyrone Stomper yield I knew was going to be small...The SODK x Alien will be a very different story.

Last edited:
"Pssssssssst....I'll meet you at the BK parking lot...have the $$$. Killer shit, Man."

Street swag, shady dealers and the high cost of being a Non Drinker influenced my decision to grow my own.

The Skyrone Stomper yield I knew was going to be small...The SODK x Alien will be a very different story.

Just not worth the risk anymore. Plus you get your choice of strains and know exactly what went into it...

Yeah I get a lot of vacuum sealed from legal states bud over here in my area, but it still doesn't really compare to carefully home grown mephisto, way better high with no hangover

Just not worth the risk anymore. Plus you get your choice of strains and know exactly what went into it...
Now it's pretty much Risk Free..I know what I'm growing; I know how it was grown and it's the best.:greenthumb:

Yeah I get a lot of vacuum sealed from legal states bud over here in my area, but it still doesn't really compare to carefully home grown mephisto, way better high with no hangover

Besides @Rhyce Saroni's weed. I have not smoked, vaped or had edibles better than what I grow. Very seldom does anyone offer me anything to vape. it's "what's good today, Chef"? :chef:

Last edited:
way better high with no hangover
...had some over consumption of edibles..that were just as groggy as a hangover w/o the throbbing headache.

7722296.png

Back