496b66fcd28229adf07ed67138e1a631.jpg

Double bud on side branches
4a5f33c593afbd215524cc8d65172b46.jpg

345d92b14b11f1f3079223148078716f.jpg

b58e2f8afd13b99816e90c7d84c8c24f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You gonna run the DWC next in here?
Yes.

The Grow Box uses a 10-gallon reservoir with the SuperPonics watering system – a system that combines proven methods of optimal plant hydration. The system uses Deep Water Culture (DWC), Aeroponics, Bubbleponics and Top Feed. These methods combine to provide the ultimate in nutrient and oxygen delivery to your plants, which gives them the best chance to grow big, strong and healthy, resulting in the maximum possible yield.

mamaponics%208%20plant%20superponics%20system.jpg

The Super Ponics came with the SuperBox micro grow cabinet that launched my autoflower journey. Been in the box. @Duckster kinda made the suggestion to give it a try. I opened a thread in Hydro.

Last edited:
Yes.

The Grow Box uses a 10-gallon reservoir with the SuperPonics watering system – a system that combines proven methods of optimal plant hydration. The system uses Deep Water Culture (DWC), Aeroponics, Bubbleponics and Top Feed. These methods combine to provide the ultimate in nutrient and oxygen delivery to your plants, which gives them the best chance to grow big, strong and healthy, resulting in the maximum possible yield.

mamaponics%208%20plant%20superponics%20system.jpg

The Super Ponics came with the SuperBox micro grow cabinet that launched my autoflower journey. Been in the box. @Duckster kinda made the suggestion to give it a try. I opened a thread in Hydro.

Is that the cab Chickieparm was supposed to try? I'm subbed on that journal so I'll follow there too..

Have you chopped anything from this grow yet?
Chopped the Skyrone Stomper late Sunday Night. Too dark to take pics. Have them hung up whole. Small trim then chopped at the base. I'll have pics.

Yield if calculated right should be + or - 2 oz. Not a great haul, but the solid buds.

Back