Mephisto Genetics Stealth Armoire Max Out

what did the stomper smell like?
Very pungent; Earthy, woody with a sweetness to it. Actually made my eyes water.
Hard buds..one of the girl's side branch colas are double ended. Two colas on each branch end; that's the way she grew.
Yield will be on the low to average. The buds when dried and cured will be extraordinary. Skyrone Stomper is not a pretty plant, but the buds are very sticky, frosty and very pungent. Really that's all we ask for.

Nice plants BayLee ... I helped grow and harvest a Stomper ... weed was wicked potent ... one bowl and I was stupid high ... lost the center cola to mold after it was in the jar w/ a Boveda ... probably due to bud density so keep a close eye on your rh during cure ...
:thumbsup:

Cool Tube exhaust view of the Girls.
07398d1ad43f6bd96315401b2e5cd646.jpg

The front row S/Stompers' have been through a whole FEED-WATER-FEED w/o any FEED. One complete cycle of plain water fortified with some molasses that I had to use up..emptied the last of the Epsom Salts, few drops of Floralicious Plus. The buds are frosty and ready...not a drop of amber color..the Roots Organic soil still has to dry out and see what that one gallon "flush" did to speed up this Grow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
That's a great job on that cabinet man! Are you running any type of odor control? You may have mentioned it earlier, but I don't have a very strong memory lol

Back