Outdoor starting up out door

Yes they will veg just fine outdoors nothing is better than the sun. If money is an issue its a better option than getting expensive ventilation and lights required by indoor growing. I would use cfl 6500K light spectrum (daylight)is best for veg. Veg them under your lights for a couple weeks until your ready to move them outdoors. Or if you want you can germ them and start from seed outdoors. I wouldn't recommend it however, give them the best start in life you can. What i did was use four 23 watt CFL 6500K and vegged mine indoors for about 3 weeks then i moved them outdoors. A really good CFLi recommend is the Lotus grow CFL's they are really nice even come with multi-spectrum ones with both 2700K and 6500K bulbs on one unit.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/200-WATT-LO...721?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2a1d4277b9

or do you think they will veg fine out door...would it b worth the money to veg indoor???

My SnowRyder at 13 days started from seed outdoors in a 3gal bag, it seems with autos that transplanting tends to restrict the overall size that the plant will grow. keep in mind up until I took this photo yesterday I have a screen cage wrapped around this one since the time it was in the womb and sprayed it thoroughly with neem 1-2 weekly and used a tiddly-bit of GA3 "plant steroid" in the water that the seed was soaked in for the first 24hr before it was brought outside.
IMG_2647.jpgIMG_2648.jpgIMG_2649.jpgIMG_2650.jpg

But, it just goes to show that a plant can be started from seed outdoors "EVEN IN THE HARSHEST ENVIRONMENT"

quick question unfortunately i did have enough money to put all the seeds in pots so i started ten in party cups. Can i next week buy 3gallon bucketz then cut the bottom of the party up nd bury the cup in about half inch in the bucket will the roots grow into the 3gallon? so i dunt have to do a full transplant

Yes, you can double pot they. I've done that with an MR and she didn't suffered any stress at all, just pay attention when you water the plant to give water the cup and to the pot as well.
Use the same type of soil for the cups and the pots .

My SnowRyder at 13 days started from seed outdoors in a 3gal bag, it seems with autos that transplanting tends to restrict the overall size that the plant will grow. keep in mind up until I took this photo yesterday I have a screen cage wrapped around this one since the time it was in the womb and sprayed it thoroughly with neem 1-2 weekly and used a tiddly-bit of GA3 "plant steroid" in the water that the seed was soaked in for the first 24hr before it was brought outside.
View attachment 86952View attachment 86953View attachment 86954View attachment 86955

But, it just goes to show that a plant can be started from seed outdoors "EVEN IN THE HARSHEST ENVIRONMENT"

whatz ga3 i give them root exceluatort right now plants are 5 dayz old

Back