Outdoor starting up out door

G

GRow-ops

hi im doing a out door run and got a few questions i startd germ day b4 yesterday i had the seeds in a cup of water then i chechd on them yesterday they all pop wit a little root stiking out i then put it in to a zip lock bag with a damn peper now im waiting for tommarow to plant them...im putting the seeds in 3gallon potz with fox farms ocean forest...should i put them in ground or keep them in potz?...i have about 17 hourz of light out side right now should i put a light on it for 3hrz whiel itz dark so i can give it the 20/4 every one recommendz? i seen on sum one picz when they put the seed in soil they put a like a plasic bolw on top of the soil to keep it hummit...should do that tommarow when i plant the babies?...please help i got alot of questions thank you and heppy growing

Are you growing them outside in the pot? That can be done if the sun doesn't get to hot and dry your pot out.They should be about three weeks old before you put them in the ground to give them a good head start.

im was going to keep them in pots threw the whole life and yes outdoors in potz...my main reason for the potz out side is so i can flush out all the chemicals good...this is my first auto run so idk how sensitive the plant it but from what im told they are verry sensitive and for a first timer i might have to flush alot kuz of nute lock up...idk this is what im told please any advice will help

Hello Grow-ops im a first timer too currently growing afghan kush ryder, cheese, and a super silver growing all in pots outdoors. The auto is around 3 feet tall got some nice buds ( 1 gallon pot), while the photos are near 4 feet tall :booya:I like the fact that with pots i can move my plants as needed plus for me it makes watering easy. Yes unfortunately autos are sensitive I stunted the hell out of one its only around 6 inchs tall, id be lucky to get maybe a eighth off it. So far i havent had to flush at all for my autos and i wont until i get ready for harvest. However to give your plants the best start I would use some CFL's 20/4 for first couple weeks so when you do put it outdoors it will be big enough to handle the sun. I dont use humidity domes and haven't had any problems. You might have a little burn problem from the Ocean forest on young seedlings but overall i think you will be fine. Keep in mind they have a very short life span and any mistakes will effect yield.

Wow, 17 hours of sun right now? Where are you located?

I use 3 gal grow bags and I put cages around them to protect them from pests and from injuries.
I even started a plant outdoors from seed check out my current grow I just got a camera today and posted pictures

The link is in my signature

Hello Grow-ops im a first timer too currently growing afghan kush ryder, cheese, and a super silver growing all in pots outdoors. The auto is around 3 feet tall got some nice buds ( 1 gallon pot), while the photos are near 4 feet tall :booya:I like the fact that with pots i can move my plants as needed plus for me it makes watering easy. Yes unfortunately autos are sensitive I stunted the hell out of one its only around 6 inchs tall, id be lucky to get maybe a eighth off it. So far i havent had to flush at all for my autos and i wont until i get ready for harvest. However to give your plants the best start I would use some CFL's 20/4 for first couple weeks so when you do put it outdoors it will be big enough to handle the sun. I dont use humidity domes and haven't had any problems. You might have a little burn problem from the Ocean forest on young seedlings but overall i think you will be fine. Keep in mind they have a very short life span and any mistakes will effect yield.

clfs? are those just regular florect lights??

can i use a 40w/4100k clf to veg????? if not what kinda do i need?

Yeah man the 40w will work although i would recommend more around 100w

or do you think they will veg fine out door...would it b worth the money to veg indoor???

Back