Staff Interviews.........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Q2. Put some modesty aside and name drop some of the guys or gals you have met or played music with.
lolol Let's see...

Met (and "housed" overnight) all of the band REM, before their first record came out, back in 1982. Several years later, I crossed paths with Peter Buck and he remembered that night!
Shared a stage with:
REM, Eddie Money, Cheap Trick, Robin Lane, Richard Shindell, Lucy Kaplansky, The Waybacks, John Eddie, Wall of Voodoo, Rod Picott, Slaid Cleaves, Eric Taylor...
Best meeting Ever? I met Jimmy Page back in 1990, in Vancouver BC. He introduced me to David Coverdale, and invited me to the studio to hang during the recording of the Coverdale/Page record. Outstanding humans, both! There's something to be said about walking up to a famous person and asking, "So, what brings YOU to town, this week?" lolololol

A4. Would you consider sex with a she penguin ?

In my rock and roll years, I would have considered sex with anything! But, alas, experiences, both transcendent and mind numbing, have settled me on just the lust and protection of Lady Waxi :)

Waxi bro YOU DA MAN!! What an awesome staff interview.. worth the wait! Nearly died on that other question hahahahaha Penguin dude :crying::crying:

Nicely done eP nicely done. Waxi man youve had a colorful time of it. No wonders how and why you wound up here, but I'm glad you did. This place wouldn't be the same without you bro

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back