Live Stoners Spannabis 2019

So either a 5 hour drive there and back or return flight from Valencia (+1.5 hours drive to Valencia) for 67... Hmmmm
If you fly in - The RENFE train service runs approximately every 30 minutes to and from Barcelona airport to the city centre. Travel time approximately 25 minutes. You can catch the train from Clot, Passeig de Gràcia , or Barcelona Sants (otherwise known as Sants Estació)
The name of the stop you want when you are returning home is Aeropuerto (Airport).

So either a 5 hour drive there and back or return flight from Valencia (+1.5 hours drive to Valencia) for 67... Hmmmm

Yeah is a easy run on the motorway from just about all directions, gotta watch for the tolls though in Catalonia they can be mental on most roads, cost us about 50€ each way the other week when was up there.

8.5hr run east to west if i want to drive it, could fly but gonna be loaded with bud if i end up going so not the best of ideas lol, train might be tempting or bus.

Yeah is a easy run on the motorway from just about all directions, gotta watch for the tolls though in Catalonia they can be mental on most roads, cost us about 50€ each way the other week when was up there.

8.5hr run east to west if i want to drive it, could fly but gonna be loaded with bud if i end up going so not the best of ideas lol, train might be tempting or bus.
Best seal those baggys up super strong if using public transport

To be honest I might just do the drive if we go, girlfriends parents currently live in Valencia so could break up the trip so I don't get a dead ass on the motorbike! But as you say got to watch the tolls. Might go the coastal roads and avoid them. Motorways on a 250cc with no fairings isn't fun anyway. I miss the days of owning superbikes!!

£50 to Barcelona, a shitty car rental and cheap hotel , shooting for £200 lol

Sent from my comfy chair.
[emoji16][emoji41] [emoji43][emoji848]

To be honest I might just do the drive if we go, girlfriends parents currently live in Valencia so could break up the trip so I don't get a dead ass on the motorbike! But as you say got to watch the tolls. Might go the coastal roads and avoid them. Motorways on a 250cc with no fairings isn't fun anyway. I miss the days of owning superbikes!!

Haha they would be triple bagged and in jars as when i usually travel with slightly silly amounts, bit of smell still seems to get out after a while but all good if i i don't open the holdall. Had a brown pants moment the other week when we drove over that way and hit a police control on the motorway, had everyone make a 5 second stop alongside a group of coppers and a couple of dogs and then pull off, had about a oz in the bag in the car and got waved on but heart was pounding a bit. Got a mate who is a Guardia Civil traffic cop and told him about it, he laughed and said don't worry half the time there not enough drug dogs available and they use the explosives dogs to make it look legit, lol only in feckin Spain.

Would be a great run on a bike, would be a bit worried about getting a bit soggy in March but fun all the same.

Mylar heat seal bags are the way to go -

s-l300.jpg

wiped with isopropyl alcohol to remove and smelly finger residue and double bagged and re wiped with Iso.
You won't smell a thing (I have a vacuum sealer too) but even then I'm not getting on a plane with it lol.

Great, thread is gaining speed, great summery arty!:thumbsup: Pepe, looking to stars i have a yes for ya!:vibe:we should also looking for houses booked on wimdu.de etc. and maybe we should also letting know @Son of Hobbes about our plannings!:smokeout:

Back