Grow Room Spanglish´s 1L Air-Pot Grows

congrats pal, so whats having the 1 litre test next?what was your tap and main roots looking like once the soil was removed? plenty of room left?

Next grow will most probably not be for another month or so and will be a single plant bigger sized strain (either Triangle Kush or SODK x Alien) so wont have the room for even a small pot then, as i can see me practicing fimming, super cropping and lst just to keep her in the box and will be to cold by then for time outside.

So next 1L will be after that would have thought it would be either another Sour Crack or a Deep Blue C depending which of the two is my favorite smoke by then. Am slipping into a strange situation i have never had before where my stash of weed seems to be growing each harvest at the moment, have only just finished off the big girl from the Sour Crack grow and still have just about all of the small girl left, plus whatever i get from this girl and the Deep Blue C coming down soon have had to start labeling up the jars with names and the date the cure was started, put this down to the Arizer Solo as what i would put in one spliff gives me about 4-5 bowls in the vape so am getting baked more and using less :)

She was not root bound at all except round the top filled in row of holes, the tap root only made it about 1/2 way down the pot most of the root mass was loads of fine feeder roots.

Last edited:
Very nice mate, extra bit of bud along with your main grow and a great way to test different strains.
Looks like a tasty harvest

Cheers mate, am looking forward to giving a test vape soon, as she finished up with a lot more mature and nicer buds than my first Sweet Tooth grow, she looks to be the other pheno out of the two that i posted in your grow with smaller buds but with nice fat sticky trichs covering every little bit of them.

Last edited:
Next grow will most probably not be for another month or so and will be a single plant bigger sized strain (either Triangle Kush or SODK x Alien) so wont have the room for even a small pot then, as i can see me practicing fimming, super cropping and lst just to keep her in the box and will be to cold by then for time outside.

So next 1L will be after that would have thought it would be either another Sour Crack or a Deep Blue C depending which of the two is my favorite smoke by then. Am slipping into a strange situation i have never had before where my stash of weed seems to be growing each harvest at the moment, have only just finished off the big girl from the Sour Crack grow and still have just about all of the small girl left, plus whatever i get from this girl and the Deep Blue C coming down soon have had to start labeling up the jars with names and the date the sure was started, put this down to the Arizer Solo as what i would put in one spliff gives me about 4-5 bowls in the vape so am getting baked more and using less :)

She was not root bound at all except round the top filled in row of holes, the tap root only made it about 1/2 way down the pot most of the root mass was loads of fine feeder roots.
i been thinking about next grow and how to fit a sodk in my space lst fim scrog all came to mind but then i thought i might just grow the main cola , as in remove and bury in pot the first the 4 nodes one by one ,tand then will be able to run two tooth decay beside it , i am never going to get away with running perpetual in that space but i might be able to sneak a few week of the sodk life at end of this current grow and then leave a 60 day finish for all of them , sounds a plan, lol,
i wish my stach was growing i thought i might have been left with some throughout this grow but its dwindling fast , i like the idea of saving some from each grow in fact i bought some dinky sized jars to do it with , ile post some time but will be a while till i get to fill one i think, i smoke it dawn to dusk its scary if i think how much it would cost me to buy and smoke this amount,
yea a vape is on the cards for me for sure , i was going to be a tight ass a build one Project Vape:DIY magic Flight Launch Box (commence tommorow)ALL HELP IS APPRECIATED - DIY and Homemade, i still might but should be able to afford one soon, so alls good:pass:

i been thinking about next grow and how to fit a sodk in my space lst fim scrog all came to mind but then i thought i might just grow the main cola , as in remove and bury in pot the first the 4 nodes one by one ,tand then will be able to run two tooth decay beside it , i am never going to get away with running perpetual in that space but i might be able to sneak a few week of the sodk life at end of this current grow and then leave a 60 day finish for all of them , sounds a plan, lol,
i wish my stach was growing i thought i might have been left with some throughout this grow but its dwindling fast , i like the idea of saving some from each grow in fact i bought some dinky sized jars to do it with , ile post some time but will be a while till i get to fill one i think, i smoke it dawn to dusk its scary if i think how much it would cost me to buy and smoke this amount,
yea a vape is on the cards for me for sure , i was going to be a tight ass a build one Project Vape:DIY magic Flight Launch Box (commence tommorow)ALL HELP IS APPRECIATED - DIY and Homemade, i still might but should be able to afford one soon, so alls good:pass:

Interesting concept not sure about the risk of disease through rot of the leaves when they under soil, might be something to look into, also the lack of leaves would affect photosynthesis and not sure how that could effect her development. How about removing stems and leaves as they get bigger leaving what's needed to get a fat cola and taking off anything that is taking up space, that way she will have what she needs to develop through veg and as you get into the stretch and before full flower chop as and when needed so then she can put all that flowering energy into the buds that are left.

The little jar idea sounds cool and the bud sure does get better with age, just like a fine wine lol this Sour Crack i am getting into now from the little plant has been @ 62% for near 3 months now and is more potent than the ever before will be saving her for special occasions still got about 1/2 oz left :)

Enjoy los frutas del trabajo muy duro.
good stuff AMIGO.
:slap:
and by the way,just noticed your not on my theatre of grow VIP list:face:.
not my fault.The imbecile delivery guy screwed up big time,so as im typing hes being:naughtystep::naughtystep::naughtystep::naughtystep:.
drop by at my theatre of grow anytime brother.this season show is Tangelo Rapido by barneys farm.
at the restaurant patio got beautiful strip loins bouncing on charcoil every weekend.
just ordered top argentinian wine zappata,goes splendid with them steaks.
:pass:orange tang.

:greenthumb:

Enjoy los frutas del trabajo muy duro.
good stuff AMIGO.
and by the way,just noticed your not on my theatre of grow VIP list:face:.
not my fault.The imbecile delivery guy screwed up big time,so as im typing hes being:naughtystep::naughtystep::naughtystep::naughtystep:.
drop by at my theatre of grow anytime brother.this season show is Tangelo Rapido by barneys farm.
at the restaurant patio got beautiful strip loins bouncing on charcoil every weekend.
just ordered top argentinian wine zappata,goes splendid with them steaks.
:pass:orange tang.

:greenthumb:

Thanks for the rep lol will drop by and check out the grow bro sound like a lot of fun :) don't be to hard on that delivery guy he cant help it if he is a bit slow, you should stop keeping him in buds.

Sounds like my idea of a great night bro, good wine and bbq meat add in a few bongs and perfection.
:pass:

Very nice work, I hope you have a great time enjoying the fruits.

Thanks for the rep bro, hoping to get a tester before i go away on vacation or might take the buds with me ;) looks to be a nice smoke not the biggest of buds, but what's there is covered in nice fat trichs like a fluffy carpet all over.

Saw in your rep comment you gonna try a 1L grow soon, think you will be surprised what you can get from one as long as she is kept well feed as that 1L of soil don't hold much food, also plants known to put out a nice stacked fat cola look to be best as a large part of the yield is from the top of the plant.

Good luck will look out for your grow.
:pass:

Sweet Tooth Completed

Ok thats that then, 5 days hanging the cola and 3 days the rest and everything is dried and in a jar with a Boveda 62, will be burped daily until RH is steady in the 62%-65 range, then 1-2 times weekly there on for the first month of cure.

Total dry weight ended up at 11g so a little under my target, the lowers just did not develop that great and about 50% of the total came from the cola and another 40% from two of the lower branches, the light was just not getting past the leaves to the rest of them, but still happy enough with what i got from what at the end of the day was just an experiment, what is there should hopefully be a nice smoke has a pretty nice trich coverage and was a sticky girl to trim :)

2015-08-18 11.32.53.jpg
2015-08-18 11.33.13.jpg
2015-08-18 11.36.01.jpg
2015-08-18 11.36.24.jpg
2015-08-18 11.37.02.jpg
2015-08-18 11.42.42.jpg
2015-08-18 12.08.14.jpg

Back