Mephisto Genetics Sour Stomper-Skyler White-Sour Crack

cheers @mephisto, the grow has gone really well, so far. I'm still astounded by the speed of the crack's. I've got a question for ya, as you're here. I'm dropping a Chemdogging, and a Sour Bubbly Cush next, will they stand up to the early training?

Shouldn't be a problem. Chemdogging without a doubt. Sour bubbly Cush would depend on phenotype but I think you would be unlucky to get an untrainable one.
Cheers

Day 50 Sour Crack [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG]. And can I just say, neither plant smell's anything like each other. She smell's, sweet, sour, almost like fruit on the turn. Looser buds than number 2, and since the begining, much less trichome production. When I say LESS, there are still a fucking LOT of tric's, but number 2 just always seem's to have had the edge. She's been given one more plain water feed yesterday, just a touch, she's slowed down on the water uptake, ill let her dry out a bit, and she's down. Day 50, bugger me :cooldance:
IMG_3627.JPG
IMG_3629.JPG
IMG_3630.JPG
IMG_3631.JPG

Sour Crack [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG]. Smell, diesel, pure diesel. I rub her, and I think of Grey Area, Amsterdam, finishing night shift, heading to Dam, and picking up bag after bag of NYC Diesel. She smell's just like it, spicey, in your face, not at all skunky, and very dense buds, [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] has no where near the density. She's filling out nice, better than I thought she was going to.
IMG_3623.JPG
IMG_3624.JPG
IMG_3625.JPG

Day 54, Skyler White. I still look at her and think......what if.....what would she have been if didnt didnt snap her, but she blossomed into a chunker. As soon as the cracks are out, ill spread her a bit more, ever so slightly, to take advantage to the extra room and light
IMG_3633.JPG
IMG_3636.JPG
IMG_3637.JPG

Stomper. She's got a deficiency of some kind, im fairly sure it's calcium. Not something i'm gonna try and fix right now, but next time ill plan for it, maybe a touch of dolomite lime with the soil at germ time?
IMG_3640.JPG
IMG_3641.JPG
IMG_3642.JPG

Day 54. Sour Crack [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG]. [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG] bought it on 4/20, day 52 for her, and she was easily ready. Wet weight was a modest 110 grams, so maybe around an ounce dry. Ill get some pictures up of the dried product soon. I had a sneaky bud on the vape yesterday.......ouch. Real head stone
[HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG]
IMG_3646.JPG
IMG_3647.JPG
IMG_3648.JPG
IMG_3649.JPG

she's coming down tomorrow. She eating her leaves, nice amount of amber, she's easily ready.

Back