Mephisto Genetics Sour Stomper-Skyler White-Sour Crack

@Ribbzzy no need for chris or anywhere else for a while ... those girls are sure putting on some weight :bighug:

:pass::slap: for keeping the runt :pighug:
Many thanks sir! And for the slap! I was in Christiania yesterday, picked up a lovely bit of skunk, and 5 grams of sticky, paki black hash. Really nice smokes

Many thanks sir! And for the slap! I was in Christiania yesterday, picked up a lovely bit of skunk, and 5 grams of sticky, paki black hash. Really nice smokes

im waking and baking on some blueberry this morning, im off to the big easter lunch later ... and thought maybe not smoke Gorilla Glue from the get go today ;) :rofl:

Right, day 47,and I can not believe i'm writing this,day 47 for fuck sake! The crack's are on water, [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG] could come down now. If I was an unscrupulous bastard, and growing for greed, she could get chopped, and i'd somke her, and be a very happy bunny. But with eye's on a slightly more personal smoke, she will have 5 more days,and she's down. Amber are blowing on her, literally on an hourly basis. But she has had 1 feed of plain PH'd water, (with cider vinegar) I can't keep up, normally they've had at least 2-3 plain water feed's before chop. I need to admit, the cracks have thrown me with their speed in flower.
Sour Crack [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG] nearly done, day 47 :drool:
IMG_3600.JPG
IMG_3601.JPG
IMG_3602.JPG
IMG_3603.JPG

Skyler White. Day 51. Great plant, her and the stomper are gonna enjoy the extra room when the crack's are down. The cracks have trown me a bit. I didn't think they'd get that big, I wish I'd have tied them down, then I could have have a much more uniform canopy, it hasn't been ideal this grow.
Skyler White
IMG_3616.JPG
IMG_3617.JPG
IMG_3618.JPG
IMG_3619.JPG

They're all coming on splendidly, props!
cheers @mephisto, the grow has gone really well, so far. I'm still astounded by the speed of the crack's. I've got a question for ya, as you're here. I'm dropping a Chemdogging, and a Sour Bubbly Cush next, will they stand up to the early training?

Back