Mephisto Genetics Sour livers...

Couldn't really tell you @lets_grow_right_meow Most of the time my plants dont seem to amber, couldn't tell ya why. I don't want them to anyway. Amber means CBN or degraded delta 9 THC. I try to cut down at full milky with just a couple amber trichomes, at the most.

That's the way I like it anyway.

Couldn't really tell you @lets_grow_right_meow Most of the time my plants dont seem to amber, couldn't tell ya why. I don't want them to anyway. Amber means CBN or degraded delta 9 THC. I try to cut down at full milky with just a couple amber trichomes, at the most.

I've heard from a few different people autos don't always amber. No idea why or why not Really. Milky is always good. I'm about like you, I see a few amber I'm game, but I've also had a few amber with clear trichomes and only some cloudy, but I don't take that serious usually, I attribute that to some kind of stress or something, especially when the most obvious signs are telling you it's not ready. To me that's the trickiest part with autos. 3 of my sour livers are 79 days, but grown outdoors.

Thanks!

I've heard from a few different people autos don't always amber. No idea why or why not Really. Milky is always good. I'm about like you, I see a few amber I'm game, but I've also had a few amber with clear trichomes and only some cloudy, but I don't take that serious usually, I attribute that to some kind of stress or something, especially when the most obvious signs are telling you it's not ready. To me that's the trickiest part with autos. 3 of my sour livers are 79 days, but grown outdoors.

Good to know this. As a noob I was going crazy not finding any amber ones. It was after like day 75 that I saw a couple!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good to know this. As a noob I was going crazy not finding any amber ones. It was after like day 75 that I saw a couple!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Like I said, I've heard lol naturally there's other factors that play into this. Like indoors vs. out. So light intensity could play a part. But I know I've had em past done and ive waited and waited with cloudy trichs for a week or better myself so it makes sense to me. Keep an eye on those trichs though, and still use your better judgement. You'll get it down after awhile. One thing that could help is growing a photoperiod plant, just so you can see for yourself, genetics naturally play a huge role. Best of luck to you, if your ever unsure, I'm Sure you already know this, folks at afn will be more than happy to help.

Great smoke report. I need to do my 3bog and auto blues. I am bein a slacker lon
Been awhile boss. How do you do smoke reports? I guess I could check it out myself lol my sour livers are close to done. I think they're 79-82 days now. Got a couple sample buds though. Looking fucking great lol I also had one sour hound that kept putting bud on, I had to cut those because they were starting to get bud rot. Just the buds affected. My other one is looking like text book material, everything is spot on.

Last edited:
Been awhile boss. How do you do smoke reports? I guess I could check it out myself lol my sour livers are close to done. I think they're 79-82 days now. Got a couple sample buds though. Looking fucking great lol I also had one sour hound that kept putting bud on, I had to cut those because they were starting to get bud rot. Just the buds affected. My other one is looking like text book material, everything is spot on.

Hahahaha I hit reply on the wrong post lol. I meant to say that to @NoRobo

Back