Seed Stockers Sour D's Seedstockers Solo Cup Challenge

Day 27
Day 27 What the heck? She got a bloomin onion already! And the under leaves are so tiny. Oh well- it is what it is.
Feeding Humic acid, soybean aminos, Trim FPE, root beer, WCA, bloom ferment and Langbeinite. If they are going into bloom, feed em bloom nutes I guess.

20210518_7460-gelato-1 copy.jpg

Day 27 What the heck? She got a bloomin onion already! And the under leaves are so tiny. Oh well- it is what it is.
Feeding Humic acid, soybean aminos, Trim FPE, root beer, WCA, bloom ferment and Langbeinite. If they are going into bloom, feed em bloom nutes I guess.

View attachment 1319678
She may go mad in stretch. Good luck bro.

Cheers,
EP3

View attachment 1319678

Yours has stayed super short and squat compared to the other members plants. What's this past weeks vertical growth been like?

Still looks good my friend :thumbsup:

Keep the updated coming :bighug:

Kind regards :bong:

Mark..

Day 35 Seedstockers Solo Cup
Yours has stayed super short and squat compared to the other members plants. What's this past weeks vertical growth been like?

Still looks good my friend :thumbsup:

Keep the updated coming :bighug:

Mark..
Funny you should mention that---I had said to myself "when you get up from your old guy nap, you need to do an update".

Day 35 She's a cute little girl- from a photographers view, pretty much perfect form. Maybe I should call her Peter Pan cause she just won't grow up.

20210526_7587-gelatoS-1 copy.jpg

Pretty much seeing it as an odd genetic thing. Her sister on the right (that I rejected as she seemed to have some leaf issues early on) is moving along just fine. She's been topped and some lst started. I yesterday I stopped with the spray watering and started normal. What I'm not sure of is if I should be feeding for veg or bloom. Kind of been alternating. Maybe I should drop a few worms in there to massage her roots. Next week may be interesting as I set up a gopro to do a timelapse

20210526_7578--1 copy.jpg

Day 52 for Gelato. Definitely not gonna be a big girl. Her sister is doing quite well. They are in a separate closet and not showing any signs of the spider mite issue.

View attachment 1330211View attachment 1330212

That's a massive difference between the big girl and the Solo Cup girl. Very cool comparison grow :thumbsup:

Not the biggest plant but she sure is cute :pass:

Thanks for the updates mate :bighug:

Mark..

Back