Dragon Meds Sour D mango comparison grow by discretepete and greenskell

Reaction score
Welcome everyone to a little comparison grow me and @912GreenSkell are putting together for everyone. The strain we will b growing is sour D mango by breeders stone and N.W. you can check out this strain in the auto portal gift shop. For this grow I will b using promix hp and sunshine mix #4 mixed together with added perlite. I will b using advanced nutrients line following tangs schedule with the components I do have. I will b starting this girl under a old style Mars 200x3 until about day 21.then she will go in my 4x4 tent under the weapon of grass production, my mars II 1200. Will b adding Humboldt county own crystal burst into the bloom feeds if I notice major results in use of the product in my current grow where I'm testing it. Hope you guys enjoy the ride. I won't blow it up like my normal thread I promise haha
20160111_193635.jpg

Right on man! Alright here we go. In my corner of the multiverse, I am running a limited vertical cabinet(34" from top of pot to lights surface) with one LEDlightseller/galaxyhydro 165w (100X3w) and an old version Marshydro 100X3w(180 real draw). I "should" be adding another Galaxyhydro 100X3w before much flower kicks in. I too will be running Promix hp, but for now I have them started in 8" pots with some Black Topsoil and a healthy amount of perlite. Plan on transplanting into my DIY 3gallon airpots using Promix HP, after sex is shown. The Sour D Mango seeds I bought are non feminized, and I want to selectively breed a branch on each plant, so i'll keep the strongest growing male on the window sill and harvest a bit of pollen. My goal was to get 2 female mangos, so I planted 5 seeds to hopefully ensure a pair of females. So for the first few weeks there should be 5(all 5 have sprouted, 2 have broken soil so far)
Nutrients I will be using is also Advanced nutrients, as per Tangs schedule with the additives I do have. In total I have Sensigrow+Bloom, carboload, b-52, sensizym, overdrive, bud candy, calmag xtra. Out of big bud so i need some of that before flower!! Also considering AN bud factor X, and H+G Root ex (instead of voodoo juice).

SD Mango 1:
IMG_3328.JPG

SD Mango 2
IMG_3329.JPG

I will b adding bud candy in my line and that's the second time I've heard of using the H and G root ex. What's the cost on that?
It's not cheap but it's def worth but just as important get sum vam it'll have ur roots on steroids

I will b adding bud candy in my line and that's the second time I've heard of using the H and G root ex. What's the cost on that?

HG root ex is crazy pricey(even more than Voodoo), but on the flipside its extremely potent so it lasts a long, long time. Make sure you are sitting down for this one...the place I buy from its $70US for a measly 250ml bottle. It mixes in at 3ml per 10litres though! (superstrong at .3m per litre!!)

Prise is ok. Might try it one of these days. Couple other upgrades in mind first but it's on my list of things to try now for sure.

Looking great so far pete! I'll throw down some pics tomorrow.

Thanks for the comment eyes on fire! Cant wait to try it, and the Blood and Moonstones!

Back