@Bunny you right I think mate, was reading about F1 and F2 last night after I saw your comment, by the look of it I would be better of not growing these, but if any other girls in the tent was pollinated than it would create a new F1 feminised this time...

@elsamurai thanks bro for the thread link I will have a read today! It's a very interesting subject..

Didn't manage to do an update over the week end so I will do one today.

Merry Xmas you all!

I chopped the Uk Cheese on the 24th, not an easy trim but gave an excellent scissor hash for Xmas Eve. :)

by0G1xt.jpg

F1TCF36.jpg

AlPkPhe.jpg

ViH5Uak.jpg

211g wet should return around 55g. This girl smells proper cheesy!! Like bad!

The ongoing ladies,

Sour Hound is nearly done at day 62, another couple days and she will be get the chop!

fqMXtjc.jpg

UbpuF9u.jpg

3MEeRpF.jpg

fyAjFwT.jpg

The Baby Boom Day 56 has another couple weeks ahead of her which is going to be a problem for me has I can't grow from the 31st until feb... Either an early chop or I will have to find another solution.

dpfzP6G.jpg

8eWZK8h.jpg

:peace:

Congrats on the harvest bro I bet that Cheese smells dank.... I think I'm to late for this months BOM but the Sour Hound is definitely getting nominated for next months.

Thanks bro, that cheese smells proper dank I would say.. Very much appreciated Tang bro..
She got the chop today.. Bloody dank too:biggrin:

Mephisto Sour Hound.

This girl got the chop today on Day64. Beautiful smell of citrus and pine. Sugar leaves and buds were coated in large amounts of resin, leaving a nice scissor bonus that I will try tonite.

TJowfjm.jpg

WGcL302.jpg

wZS15T7.jpg

RWH95FB.jpg

DrYKox1.jpg

kH7HK1H.jpg

Sould be around 75/80g dry. Happy with this!
My first @mephisto, defo not my last.

:peace:

Back