Hey Steely thanks for stopping by, haha my cab is 1.80m high so about 5'9foot, I get your surprise with "15L pots.." haha:crying:
View attachment 328216

It looks like this so could probably fit 2 flowering plants and 1 maybe 2 young plants in there..

I agree 1.5L was probably too much but wanted the bottom of the pot to get wet so the root would go down nicely
Ye Ive seen the Auto lifecycle tread a good read, and I am new to Autos but learning everyday, AFN became a really special place for me.:gthumb:
The Ec is actually at 0,2 which is pretty low but i will leave them recover for a bit before doing anything..

They actually put on nearly half an inch over night so I might be on the right path...

Thanks matey
:tiphat:
:Sharing One:

Good to hear things are getting better mate..... Plain sailing from here on in.....:thumbs:

Subbed up my friend.

Great luck and Karma's thrown yer way.

Peace

Eek

Great having you here MasterEek, thanks for the well needed karma bud.
:peace:

Good to hear things are getting better mate..... Plain sailing from here on in.....:thumbs:
Thanks again for the great advises bro.. :Sharing One:

Hey sour how are they doing ? stely
Dont you love it when your entire post goes away arrrrrg... arrf i did do a nice long post which as been lost.. Good to be back tho sorry my lack of update and presence... So update...... N˚1 is now gone...rip N˚2 is a bonzai size bud.. (DO NOT USE PLAGRON BATMIX WITH AUTOS) and 2 new BAM girls are now on their way At the time of photos n˚2 the smallest one is 56 days LOL, 3 and 4 on day 24 N˚3 is looking a bit special with leaves going backwards, and has been given the sweet name of "Spaz" The 4th one is the right one they say well it seems... N˚4 is looking good, thick stems, nice branches pushing out... Will be updating ones to twice a week from now.. :D

Attachments

• DP-BAM4Day24.jpg
    DP-BAM4Day24.jpg
    102.3 KB · Views: 130
  • DP-BAM3Day24.jpg
    DP-BAM3Day24.jpg
    105.5 KB · Views: 144
  • DP-BAMDay56-24.jpg
    DP-BAMDay56-24.jpg
    98.7 KB · Views: 139
(DO NOT USE PLAGRON BATMIX WITH AUTOS)
:thumbs:

Alls looking good mate...... :Sharing One:

Hello lads:tiphat:,
:Sharing One:

A bit of an update on the girls
All in 15L airpots as of previous, light mix, feeding biobizz.

-N˚2 is getting some darker green into her haha, damn this plant is small for 61 days.
-N˚3 spaz and N˚4 both day 29 seems to have come to an halt!!:no:

-N˚3 is looking difformed and doesnt seem to know which direction to grow from and to, some leaves are growing face towards the ground, some are growing fine, some have a finger the other way around, she could've got the chop but I guess I am intrigued to see what is going to happen. :coffee2:

DP-BAM3Day29-3.jpg
DP-BAM3Day29-1.jpg

-N˚4 is still getting some upward growth from the main stem but side branches are barelly growing, leaves are getting a bit lighter and the tip of couple leaves are a bit burnt, bottom branches are not growing pale green.. Bigger leaves are stained lightly. Also not many new leaves..
The plant is about 23cm high.

DP-BAM4Day29-1.jpg
DP-BAM4Day29-2.jpg
DP-BAM4Day29.jpg

I feed them with 1L each every 3 days or until the first few centimeters are nearly dry.

Week 4 The feed going in is -2ml bio roots - 1.5ml grow or 1ml fishmix - 2ml of heaven- 2ml of Algamic- and some Cal-mag. EC1.2 PH6.5
Also I've been misting these ladies with some Cal/mag from Humboldt that a mate gave me, every couple of days to a half measure, just 10mins before lights out.

Something is wrong but I can't pin point it!!!:help:
I know the feed could be a bit strong for an auto so it could an over fert but with biobizz...?

Off to get some Sensizym now..

Thoughts anyone? I really don't know here

:peace:

Attachments

• DP-BAM3Day29-2.jpg
    DP-BAM3Day29-2.jpg
    82.9 KB · Views: 118
Last edited:
Sour B.

Howz it my friend.

I am not familiar with Bio Bizz stuff. But there are a lot of folks here who are, and I am sure we can get someone to advise. Just got to get the word out, and you have already done that. We shall give it a few and see if anyone can respond. Then we can go from there.

Peace

Eek

Sour B.

Howz it my friend.

I am not familiar with Bio Bizz stuff. But there are a lot of folks here who are, and I am sure we can get someone to advise. Just got to get the word out, and you have already done that. We shall give it a few and see if anyone can respond. Then we can go from there.

Peace

Eek

Afternoon mate,

Thanks for the quick reply bud..
It's a bit of a weird one!

- - - Updated - - -

Sour B.

Howz it my friend.

Peace

Eek

Afternoon mate,

Thanks for the quick reply bud..
It's a bit of a weird one!

Morning, SourB!
When you say pH is @ 6.5, is that in or out?
How do your affected leaves feel?
And are you misting with cal-mag to treat a problem, or just as part of your feeding schedule?
:peace:,
Red

Back