Mephisto Genetics SODK x Alien OG grown by Nudger

nudger361976

Check out my 2017 new multi strain grow
Reaction score
A quick picture of my SODK x Alien OG
Currently doing a multi strain including both photoperiods and autoflowers.

Here is the link if anyone is interested - https://www.autoflower.org/threads/...ow-photos-and-autos-light-dep-uk-style.58125/

IMG_20170312_220716.jpg

Quick update for the SODK x Alien OG Autoflower by Mephisto Genetics.

Very happy with the size for a such a small pot (6.5 ltr) loving the Christmas tree structure, been foliar feeding quite a lot with this strain and have now started to add Terpinator to plain water when root drenching, top dressed with bat guano, bone meal and small bit of alfalfa.
IMG_20170320_190044.jpg

Bonjour budlets
default_thumbsup.gif

IMG_20170328_131334.jpg

Latest update of my SODK x Alien OG Autoflower by Mephisto Genetics.

Very happy with this plant, loving the size and structure, even more for just a 6.5 ltr, if you want a big auto this strain would do brilliantly in a 15 litre imo. Added a new layer of soil, amended with a decent amount of Bat Guano and Alfalfa, can see resin starting to appear. Shes out enjoying the full spectrum benefits from the Sun today, happy days.

Hey Budlets
default_thumbsup.gif

Thought I would post pics of my Skysenberg in here too.

Looks like its going to be a nice day in the UK for once.

This is the first photo I have taken, she started life as a mutant or to be honest could have been grower error,
IMG_20170330_121436.jpg
soil could have been to hot, either way she seems to have grown out of it at last. Along the way she topped herself more than once, stem is like a flattened straw plus I had leaf variegation, one half yellow and the other half green.

The topping as impacted the height overall and slowed down the entire process, hopefully she will still stretch a tadge more, still is one bushy lady considering,

Recently brewed a tea for all the lady's that consisted of Ecothrive Biosys, Molasses, Em1, Bat Guano and some bone meal, also chucked in a bit of mycorrhizal fungi for good measure, so full of beneficial's. Shit pic again, sorry its a bit blurry.

Couple of quick pics of the SODK x Alien OG :thumbsup::thumbsup: very impressed with this strain.

I think she will be one frosty lady. Not bad for a 15/9 light regime if I say so myself! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

IMG_20170331_121255.jpg

IMG_20170331_121100.jpg

Last edited:
Back