Lighting So it begins, the DIY COB addiction

Man I wish I know enough about breeding. I'd like to cross a moby Dick xxl with a Hubbabubba or some frosty mephisto. Dinafem always produced monster plants for me but never had great smell, resin or potency. Could have been a couple things but I'll just blame them. Lol.

UVB showed up yesterday, now to find the time to add it to this frame. I need to get a driver for it first....
CAM02940[1].jpg

Man I wish I know enough about breeding. I'd like to cross a moby Dick xxl with a Hubbabubba or some frosty mephisto. Dinafem always produced monster plants for me but never had great smell, resin or potency. Could have been a couple things but I'll just blame them. Lol.
I'm testing a Dinafem cross now, just got the beans wet two days ago. Blue Amnesia XXL crossed with that super frosty Mephisto Double grape female I had last summer. I think they have some real potential to get big and frosty, we'll see.

Blue amnesia XXL, 5 oz of some very hard nugs from some pro mix organica I tried and won't use again. I think she would have been better in straight pro mix.
CAM02592.jpg

Crossed her with this super frosty Double Grape
CAM02347.jpg

Since I'm talking about this cross, I'll grow them under this light as soon as these Chem Bubblies are finished.

Here's my first junction box I made yesterday for my next project. I see no need in buying a plastic one when I can make a nice aluminum one for cheaper.
Terrible first pic, I used a plasma cutter to cut the aluminum.
CAM02890[1].jpg

The half inch bent flanges is where the lid will be screwed down. I made a mistake and didn't subtract the material width from the leg length on this bend so the flanges are a bit high, but It'll work just fine.
CAM02894[1].jpg
CAM02897[1].jpg

CAM02900[3].jpg

I installed some 6500k LED lights on the front and back of my presses this week, what a difference in seeing my work. HID lighting sucks...
CAM02901[1].jpg
CAM02902[1].jpg
CAM02909[1].jpg

We now have a box.....
CAM02908[1].jpg

CAM02942[1].jpg

Back