Lighting So it begins, the DIY COB addiction

Damn pepe DHL ant cheap!!!! $70 bucks!! wow...
yeah they get you there
I liked having the one stop shop and a bonus they included all screws and about 5 24" pieces of solid wire.
Thinking about it, 10 bucks per 1000 miles isnt too bad I guess

Well the VR29s just pull the shit out of calmag.. i know most led:poof: lighting will do that.. but i cant afford that much botnicare... Geese!!:cheers:

well $333 is a great deal... thats a great lamp!!! :d5:

lol yup tis why I'm trying dolomite lime. It need time to break down thou, so I'm going to start mixing up some of my soil a month a head and see if it helps. I just tried it and it didn't help much when mixed in right before planting.

cal/mag companies are going to make a killing when everyone is running cobs... you gotta have it

lol yup tis why I'm trying dolomite lime. It need time to break down thou, so I'm going to start mixing up some of my soil a month a head and see if it helps. I just tried it and it didn't help much when mixed in right before planting.

cal/mag companies are going to make a killing when everyone is running cobs... you gotta have it

yea about 15 days on lime.. Im looking at Calmag stocks as we speak!! :hump:

Man I wish I know enough about breeding. I'd like to cross a moby Dick xxl with a Hubbabubba or some frosty mephisto. Dinafem always produced monster plants for me but never had great smell, resin or potency. Could have been a couple things but I'll just blame them. Lol.
I've had exactly the same kind of results with DinaFem OG Kush and Sour diesel. Big plants but very little smell and mediocre potency at best

I'll be interested in what kind of temps your heat sinks are showing. I finally hung my cob light yesterday-citi 1818's with 120 pin heat sinks running at 60 watts per cob and I'm showing 120-130 degrees F which I think may be on the warm side:shrug:Dunno.

Back