Grow Room Smorf's Micro #4: Mephisto northern cheese haze

Reaction score
May 7th - Put seed in wet paper towel

May 9th -Taproot showed, then i put the seed in the soil and gave 6oz water with recharge and 0.05ml mammoth p. Left in the grow box with lights off and a plastic bag over the pot.
May 10th- turned lights on and removed the plastic bag and put a humidity dome over it.

Day one is here now on may 11th,
gave 4oz water with 0.04ml mammoth p.
Pic is before i gave water, looks like the rapid rooter in the middle takes longer to dry out which seems ideal for seedlings.
Was going to wait and give 6oz tomorrow but i will be away.

Using a half gallon fabric pot
Bottom half is roots organic soil with mephisto super soil mix, dolomite lime and ewc
Top half of soil is the same, but without the mephisto super soil mix.

Pretty stoked to have my first @mephisto strain going after drooling over them for so long:smoking:
temporary.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks @Sensi Jay glad to have you along for the ride.
I dont think ive ever smoked any cheese strains before that i know of. Lots to look foward to about this one for sure.:smoking:

Day 3
Gave 10oz water with 0.05ml mammoth p.
Wont water again for probably 3 days, except for misting.
Will remove the humidity dome around day 5 probably.
Rh is pretty low right now (30-40%)
Tried to raise rh by adding a big cup of water in the box but it didnt seem to do any good. Will just keep misting daily.
Going to start optic foliar overgrow on day 7.
temporary.jpg

Thanks for the luck @BigD1128 @archie gemmill

Day 5
Removed the humidity dome and misted with water before the lights came on, then misted again after i took this pic( few hours after lights on)
May have a runt or mutant on my hands. What does everyone think? The first set of leaves look weird. Hope she turns out ok.

temps 75-82F( may have hit 84)
Rh 30-40% Too low for a seedling so ive been misting once or twice a day

Will probably water again tomorrow
temporary.jpg

Day 8
Gave 14oz water with 0.1ml mammoth p.
@Mr. Sparkle thats weird it does look like the first leaves got squeezed by the seed casing and quit growing or something lol :pass:new growth looking good though, looks like she will be nice and bushy. I plan on lsting alot more this grow compared to my first three because the NCH is a 50/50 sativa/indica. Might grow NCH two times in a row just to see if i can get two different phenos. If not then its Heisenberg special next. Got some time to think about it still:smoking:
The shortstuff [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] is great by the way, best ive grown so far. Still burping it down to curing range rh though. Was reading 74% earlier and i open it for 10mins or so a few times a day.
temporary.jpg

Last edited:
Back