Smokin' Screws Smokin' Screws - AFN Communal Summer 2018 Test Thread

That is sooo awesome. Any feedback from the vendor, there is a lot of enthusiasm here and I wonder if it translated into sales.

That is sooo awesome. Any feedback from the vendor, there is a lot of enthusiasm here and I wonder if it translated into sales.

I've heard of several people here putting in orders (it's just a cool product if you use screens.) I even told him "I don't think I've seen our guys get so excited over a $6 coiled piece of metal." :rofl: I'm still using my original, hasn't broke at the handle yet.

Someone on here got one of the long handle stems. He said he's got some prototypes for chillums and other sizes/openings. And something in the works for Genius Pipe (guessing some sort of stone replacement?)

I'm looking for a pipe to fit it. Maybe a deep corn cob like Gen. MacArthur smoked or one of those big rimmed saxophone shaped like Sherlock Holmes.

Meanwhile, Mine is getting lots of use and still going strong.

I have tried altering one of my smoking screws a few ways to fit this piece with no success. Have a few of this shape stops half way down or pushes up even after slightly changing profile
20181012_172354.jpg

I turned our local glass shop Happy Daze into your product. I really hope you hear from him it b nice to out some of these in local pockets and pieces

Got a call from that shop owner today he ordered a pile of smokin screws and he agreed to give me any future purchases at cost and cut me in on any freebies he receives. Hit a home run there. I'm just happy to see them in a local shop I know they will fly off the the shelves people ask about mine often.

If you were around when the Hula-Hoop was released, then went global, you have to see the potential of this little gadget. A quality new version of something millions of people use every day. Cheap brass screens are sold in packs because of their short lifespan, One of these will out last several packs.

I've burned mine to cherry red several times and it started to sag at the top coil and lose spring. For the heck of it, I bent it back, heated it red, and dunked it in water. The once softened coil is springy again.

Back