Growth Technology Silicon

Light (kind and schedule):

1 x 600w hps on medium parabolic shader per 6 plants

From seed to harvest date:

70 days

Dry Yield:

112g

High/Effect Duration:

A very uplifting and happy buzz, perfect smoke for creativity and to give yourself an all around happy vibe.

RATE SCALE: (*) = bad, to (*****) = great

BAG APPEAL
:

Not the tightest of buds but some real nice colours, something about this strain just scream TASTY!

THE GROWTH:

Grew to around 1.2 meters and had a perfect canopy with only the main head poking slightly above the rest, nice open structure as if the plant was working with me to crate some real art.

THE SMELL:

While growing it smells like some top level haze but that is hiding the real treats that lie within, once dried a real fruitiness come through like nothing I have ever smelt from a haze, at first it smells like some lime zkittles or creme de la chem but the more it cured the more specific but harder to explain the fruity smell became all I can say is highly highly zesty and finally once cured you end up with this serious haze that once squeezed smells like some next level fruit and when snapped you get some extra super skunky smell that is so right yet so wrong because usually it just shouldn't be there, can you tell how impressed by the aroma I was???? Very very special.

THE SMOKE:

It tastes exactly like it smells, I think maybe the zestiness of the flavour and the terp profile is one of the main reasons this is such a good creative smoke

THE HIGH:

It's really one for when you want to do some creative thinking or have a menial task that might bore. During the lock down I've had a number of jobs at home that were rather boring and tedious that usually I would have given 20 minutes to and given up, a smoke of this and ill sit there for an hour easily just thinking of ways I could maybe solve the problem.

Zam Jack herer.jpg

Back