Outdoor small Think Different, Magnum, and Sweet Tooth Auto grow

Thanks hank. This is my first auto grow. All the info on this site has made it much easier than I thought it would be.

Ill post more pics later.

I got my seeds from attitude.
View attachment 357026

I started 3 TD, Magnum, and ST on 5/10
View attachment 357029

Theyre in a mix of 1 part fox farm happy frog, 1 part fox farm ocean forest, 1 part coco, and 1/2 part perlite. i threw about 10 pounds of worm casings in, mixed it all together, then filled pots. TD and Magnum are in 10 gallon pots. ST is in 7 gallon pots.

One of the Magnums got a small taproot but never came above ground. It was nice for a few days after i put them in soil, but 3 nights got down into the high 30s-low 40s. I put them in my garage to try to help but I think they got stunted a little bit.

these pics are from 5/31
View attachment 357041 View attachment 357045 View attachment 357053

All plants have been treated the same. I gave them about a tablespoon each of advanced nutrients heavy harvest spring blend about a week ago. I figured it would be running out when theyre starting to flower. The Magnums are the smallest and have been that way from the start. Does anyone have any experience with Magnum? Are they finicky? I havent really grown any autos before and any advise would be appreciated. Do i measure their life from when the seeds popped or when they came above the soil? About how many weeks does it take before they start to flower?

More pics to come
I am growing magnum and think different and three autos from sweet seeds. Yes magnum can be finicky and out of ten I bought one never popped two were stunted and one was a full blown male. That being said the six that I do have going are beautiful specimens of autos. The TD popped and flourished just looking at them very stable and all seven growing like champs. Sweet seeds are doing great too I have a jack 47 a speed and a sweet skunk autos they are doing well. Have a great summer my fellow grower. PS Here is two pics of couple of my magnums to give you a idea I hope you dont mind me putting these pics in if you do just let me know. PEACE

Attachments

• SDC13620.jpg
    SDC13620.jpg
    100 KB · Views: 109
  • SDC13619.jpg
    SDC13619.jpg
    110.3 KB · Views: 97
Thanks for the info fairlynew. Your magnums seem much taller than mine. What size pots do you have them in? I still have a Jack 47 auto that was a freebie from attitude. Ill probably grow it next year. I really like these autos and will grow a bunch of of them next year unless they dont have the buzz im looking for. Ive never smoked an auto as far as i know.

something i havent mentioned is that my plants get full sun from 6:30-7am thru 8-8:30pm.

Day 52 from coming above soil

Think Different 1
Think Different 1.jpg Think Different 1 twin buds.jpg Think Different 1 main bud.jpg

Think Different 2
Think Different 2.jpg Think Different 2 main bud.jpg

Think Different 3
Think Different 3.jpg Think Different 3 burnt branch.jpg Think Different 3 main bud.jpg

Sweet Tooth Auto 1
Sweet Tooth Auto 1.jpg Sweet Tooth Auto 1 main bud.jpg

Sweet Tooth Auto 2
Sweet Tooth Auto 2.jpg Sweet Tooth Auto 2 main bud.jpg

Sweet Tooth Auto 3
Sweet Tooth Auto 3.jpg Sweet Tooth Auto 3 main bud.jpg

Magnum 1
Magnum 1.jpg Magnum 1 main bud.jpg

Magnum 2
Magnum 2.jpg Magnum 2 main bud.jpg

All
All.jpg All 2.jpg

Happy 4th of July

Ill post more pics in a few days.

I am using about 25 litres of soil in non woven bags. What yours lack in height have it in gerth just going into bud so they will get big looking good

Those plants must be fairly big because i would have sworn they were in 3-4 gallon (12-16 liter) pots. I think my pots are around 2 feet wide (for the 10 gallon).

Nice imdbow. Looks like sweet tooth 3 will take a bit longer but should be better then the other 2.

I am surprised too that your plants are not taller, they are super fat. They look so so good.
+reps on how good they look!

Thanks hank. I haven't measured but I think the tallest one is about 3 feet from soil. I'm hoping for an average of 2+ ounces per plant. I'd be happy with that. That would be plenty until my photos are done.

I scraped off the top layer of soil on Sweet Tooth Auto 1. I'm hoping I got what was left of the time release fertilizer. I gave it a good watering when I was done. Well see what happens in the next few weeks. Does anyone know how long Think Different and Magnum are supposed to take? I want to start flushing about 3 weeks before they should be done. I'm thinking they take between 90 and 100 days but I'm not sure.

Last edited:
Any updates? I can't keep my eyes off the Think Diff!!!:Sharing One:

Back