Outdoor small Think Different, Magnum, and Sweet Tooth Auto grow

I gave them all about a tablespoon or so of heavy harvest summer blend. The directions say 1/4 cup per 5 gallons of soil, but im trying not to have the time release last longer than i want. The Magnums are looking better and one looks much better than the other.

All except the magnums have some white hairs starting now. I didnt take pics. Nothing special just 2 hairs at each node.

These are the nutes im using for growth. I just sprinkle it on top of the dirt and let the water take the nutes down to the roots. For blooming im not sure if ill use the fall blend or get other bloom nutes.
fertilizer.jpg

Tomorrow will be 4 weeks from coming above the soil for all plants. Theyre growing pretty fast now.

Think Different
Think Different.jpg

Sweet Tooth Auto
Sweet Tooth Auto.jpg

Magnum
Magnum.jpg

All
All.jpg

Ill post more pics in a few days.

Just when one of the Magnums was starting to grow good something ate some of it. It also got some of the Sweet Tooth Auto. The Think Different was on the opposite side and wasnt touched. I moved them to a higher part of my deck. Im going to use a .22 and take care of the problem. Other than being eaten a little bit theyre growing pretty good.

Magnum
Magnum.jpg

Sweet Tooth Auto
Sweet Tooth Auto.jpg

Think Different
Think Different.jpg

Eaten Magnum
Eaten Magnum.jpg

All
All.jpg

My first grow was supposed to be Magnum. Excited to see how this turns out!

Don't worry about the slow growth! Mine are the same way. They seem to age slower as well, so as long as you have time to wait you should be okay.
Mine also suffered freezing temperatures as young seedlings but they pulled through just fine.

Just be patient and go easy on the nutrients!

Plants are looking and growing good. They are all 36 days old. One of the Sweet Tooth Autos is making alot more buds than the other 2. I gave it some flowering nutes and well see what happens. The Magnums are growing again.

Think Different
Think Different.jpg

Sweet Tooth Auto
Sweet Tooth Auto.jpg

Flowering Sweet Tooth
Sweet Tooth Flowering.jpg

Magnum
Magnum.jpg

All
All.jpg

Day 41 from coming above soil

Plants are looking good. The Magnums seem to be doing much better now. ill probably start them a couple weeks later next year. The Sweet Tooth and Think Different are still growing while making some bud. should i trim off the tiny branches that arent getting light near the bottom or just leave them alone?

Think Different
Think Different.jpg

Sweet Tooth Auto
Sweet Tooth Auto.jpg

Magnum
Magnum.jpg

All
All.jpg

Ill post more pics in a few days

Lookin good..... :Sharing One:

day 47 from coming above soil

Plants are doing good. Since the plants are making some buds i figured id take pictures of each one to keep the growth straight. The Magnums have got much bigger than i thought they would by the time they started to flower. If they didnt get stunted and they grew like they did the whole time they would have been HUGE. I gave them all about an 1/8-3/16 of a cup of the time release nutes im using. The directions say 1/4 cup per 5 gallons of soil, so i think ill be alright. One of the Think Differents looks like one branch has fairly bad nute burn. The rest of the plant is fine, just the one branch. If anyone has an idea of why only one branch burned id like to know.

Think Different 3 (this is the one with the burnt branch)
Think Different 3.jpg Think Different 3-2.jpg Think Different 3 burnt branch 2.jpg Think Different 3 main bud.jpg

Sweet Tooth Auto 1 (this plant got flowering nutes about a week or so before the others)
Sweet Tooth Auto 1.jpg Sweet Tooth Auto 1-2.jpg Sweet Tooth Auto 1 main bud.jpg

Sweet Tooth Auto 2
Sweet Tooth Auto 2.jpg Sweet Tooth Auto 2-2.jpg Sweet Tooth Auto 2 main bud.jpg

Sweet Tooth Auto 3
Sweet Tooth Auto 3.jpg Sweet Tooth Auto 3 main bud.jpg

Magnum 1
Magnum 1.jpg Magnum 1-2.jpg Magnum 1 main bud.jpg

Magnum 2
Magnum 2.jpg Magnum 2-2.jpg Magnum 2 main bud.jpg

All
All.jpg All 3.jpg All 4.jpg

Is there a limit to how many pics can be posted at once? I hit submit and when the page loaded the first 5-6 pics didnt load. i hit edit and all my pics showed up in the post. ill post the ones that didnt work a little later if theyre still not loading.

Ill post more pics in a few days. or maybe in a little while.

Last edited:
heres the pics that didnt load

Think Different 1 (One of the branches has 2 buds on the end)
Think Different 1.jpg Think Different 1-2.jpg Think Different 1 dual bud.jpg Think Different 1 main bud.jpg

Think Different 2
Think Different 2.jpg Think Different 2-2.jpg Think Different 2 main bud.jpg

Back