Outdoor small Think Different, Magnum, and Sweet Tooth Auto grow

Mini update

Its been cooler than normal here at night and Magnum 1 is getting some purple in the buds. Its the only one with some purple in it. Also I measured and the tallest Plant (Sweet Tooth 2) is 27 inches tall and the shortest (Magnum 2) is about 18 inches tall from the dirt.

Magnum 1 (you can kind of see some purple in the main bud but its easier to see on the second pic)
Magnum1mainbud_zps50e040d3.jpg

Magnum1sidebud_zps9266bae4.jpg

All
All_zps12db9edb.jpg

Ill post the real update with lots of pics in a couple days

Nice pictures, you should be working for the National geografic :)

very good and nice pictures and congratulations on such fine ladies :)

best regards
E

Day 71 since coming above soil

The spots of powdery mildew on the leaves Sweet Tooth Auto 3 looked like they had grown a little since the last time i saw it. I went to the hydro store and bought some pm wash by npk industries. I was thinking about buying some greencure also. I sprayed all plants down with pm wash and then cut off some of the leaves that were close to buds on Sweet Tooth Auto 3, hopefully it wont spread. I did some reading and it seems like organic sprays only help control, not get rid of powdery mildew. If anyone has any advise on this it would be appreciated.

I pulled a caterpillar out of one of the smaller side branches of Sweet Tooth Auto 3. i saw its web or whatever just barely poking out. I cut the bud around where it was out.

Sweet Tooth Auto 1 had a small spot of rot that I cut out and threw away.

I found a fan leaf on Think Different 1 that had a bunch of eggs on part of it. Im not sure what they are but i cut the the part of the leaf with eggs off and got them away from my plants.

Think Different 1
Think Different 1.jpg Think Different 1 twin bud.jpg Think Different 1 main bud.jpg

Think Different 2
Think Different 2.jpg Think Different 2 main bud.jpg

Think Different 3
Think Different 3.jpg Think Different 3 main bud.jpg

Sweet Tooth Auto 1
Sweet Tooth Auto 1.jpg Sweet Tooth Auto 1 main bud.jpg

Sweet Tooth Auto 2
Sweet Tooth Auto 2.jpg Sweet Tooth Auto 2 main bud.jpg

Sweet Tooth Auto 3
Sweet Tooth Auto 3.jpg Sweet Tooth Auto 3 main bud.jpg

Magnum 1
Magnum 1.jpg Magnum 1 main bud.jpg

Magnum 2
Magnum 2.jpg Magnum 2 main bud.jpg

All
All.jpg All 2.jpg

Here's a video regarding powdery mildew

[video=youtube;S7jE7qzfgQs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S7jE7qzfgQs[/video]

Heres some macro shots

Think Different 1
ThinkDifferent1mainbudcloseup2_zps2740accd.jpg

ThinkDifferent1mainbudcloseup_zps3ce52a9a.jpg

Think Different 2
ThinkDifferent2mainbudcloseup_zps5bfc5c87.jpg

Think Different 3
ThinkDifferent3mainbudcloseup_zpsb544f469.jpg

Sweet Tooth Auto 1
SweetToothAuto1mainbudcloseup_zps853dd07a.jpg

Sweet Tooth Auto 2
SweetToothAuto2mainbudcloseup_zps67eb061c.jpg

Sweet Tooth Auto 3
SweetToothAuto3mainbudcloseup_zpsca823e33.jpg

Magnum 1
Magnum1sidebud_zps15fa8373.jpg

Magnum1mainbudcloseup_zps3c7e35f0.jpg

Magnum 2
Magnum2mainbudcloseup_zpsb1a604b8.jpg

Ill post more pics in a few days

Since they are close to the end of their life cycle, I would remove any leaves that have mildew on them as soon as you spot them. Should help keep it from spreading. Nice plants, do you have a favorite so far? Is smell an issue with plants that size? Is it really obvious away from the plants, say 20-30 yards?

My favorites are Think Different 1 and the Magnums. The Magnums grew like crazy to catch up to the rest. Smell isn't too bad but I can smell it before I can see them coming around the corner of the house. I'm not worried about smell though, I kinda live in the middle of nowhere.

I pulled Think Different 1 because there was some rot starting to spread in a few buds. I had to throw out a piece from the twin bud that was 1/2 to 3/4 of a baseball in size. A few other smaller pieces had to be thrown out too.

I'm going to take down the other Think Differents and Sweet Tooth Auto 1 in a day or two. I don't want to lose more bud than I have to to rot. I didn't see any rot in the Magnums and Sweet Tooth Auto 2 and 3 so I'm gonna let them go and keep checking on them.

Ill have some weights in a week or so.

Sorry to necro a thread but what was the outcome of your grow? Looked phenomenal!

(Sorry I skipped introducing myself).

Back