Outdoor Small Med Patch_ OD _Lat 48N. 2015

• Thread starter Another One Bites the Dust1
  • Start date
A

Another One Bites the Dust1

I'm not sure if you any of you saw last year’s OD grow, but we had historic wind storms here last year, with quite a bit of damage. The insurance company for our home owners’ policy canceled our policy, due the fact that I was growing, even though I am legal at the state level to grow.

We had to go with another insurance co. and we have a "red flag" on our record for growing. First I had to sign contract saying that I was not growing Canna. Then the new insurance company sent an inspector who came and looked outside at my whole property, and we had to pay for it to boot. Fortunately they were not allowed to look inside..

I had over 100 fast finishing photo starts going, when I found out they were coming, and may come again later in the summer. I had to cull all but a few fast finishing photos and some semi-autos.
A couple of the smaller semi-photos were banzai mother plants, that I decided to put out as well.

Environmental Stats:
Lat 48 N. PNW, USA
Elevation 2500'.

Fast finishing Photo Gear/Semi Auto:

Kaos Kreations-x 2 Violet Dreamz (Blue Dream x PKA)

Stone-x1 Bluestone (MOB x JH x SD) (Semi-auto pheno, I hope)

HighRise - x 3 (MOB x C99a)
HighRise- x1 (Pak Kush x Mighty Durban)

Private Breeder x1- (MOB x OGK)

Private Breeder x1 (White Domina x Frost Dragon)

Private Breeder x2- (Black Domina x Red Poison)

Private Breeder x1 (Epic Pink Kush)

Autos:

Yoda x2 YDB

Stone - Stone Dragon and Stone xes

Private Breeder x2 – Iranian auto flower (aka Auto Affie)

Yoda x2 YDB (Skunk #1auto x Russian Dragon)

StickMan a couple of different xes with Karma Dragon blood including a (Duurty Dragon x Karma Dragon)

I will be throwing some more auto gear out in the next couple of weeks.

Put these out a little over 5 weeks ago.

Here are some pics finally.

Violet Dreamz
P#1
IMG_0004.JPG

P#2
IMG_0006.JPG

Bluestone
IMG_0007.JPG

MOB x C99a
P#1

IMG_0010.JPG

P#2
IMG_0011.JPG

Having troubles loading pics right now. I will throw the rest of the pics that I took today hopefully tomorrow, but I wanted to show a picture of my YDB growing out in the patch.

YDB
IMG_0018.JPG

In case I don't get back to the rest of this set of pics for now, here is a group shot of the patch.

IMG_0026.JPG

Peace!

Attachments

• IMG_0003.JPG
    IMG_0003.JPG
    235.2 KB · Views: 67
  • IMG_0003.JPG
    IMG_0003.JPG
    235.2 KB · Views: 87
Last edited by a moderator:
The private breeder Iranian Autoflower, is that genetics from Dr Greenthnumb?
Beautiful plants bud.

Thanks for stopping by Green, and for the nice complement!

No the Iranian Autoflower genetics are not from Dr Greenthnumb. The fem beans that I recieved were from another grower from B.C. I traded him some fast finishing photo beans that I made this last winter for these.

Peace.

Last edited by a moderator:
Awesome grow stickman. I like the looks of them all but that ydb really catches the eye kinda looks like royalty if you know what I'm saying
Thanks Stepside, that means a lot coming from such a master grower as yourself!
Yes that YDB is something.
Looking awesome stickman, glad to see you journaling again.

What's the plant on the far right in the last picture you posted?

Hopefully you can dodge the storms this year!
Thanks to you as well Darth!

The picture on the far right is the Bluestone which should be a semi-auto, at least I hope she is! I grew several fully auto phenos this winter. Awesome meds.

Nice little patch with some beautiful plants. Must be nice to grow outdoors legally, oh well maybe in another decade or so. Best of luck, hopefully you get some monsters. Subbed.
Thanks DB! I will have to check out your thread/s

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Here are some more pictures from last night :

Iranian Auto Flower
IMG_0020.JPG

(Pakistani Kush x Mighty Durban)
IMG_0014.JPG

(White Domina x Frost Dragon)
IMG_0017.JPG

Epic Pink Kush
(not from bob_bitchen, as he is calling his seed company Epic Seeds)
IMG_0016.JPG

Stone Dragons

IMG_0021.JPG

Peace!

I have thought about trying out the Iranian G...please do a detailed smoke report if you can.
Sure are nice healthy plants! That MOBXC99 looks amazing for sure as does the bluestone!

I have thought about trying out the Iranian G...please do a detailed smoke report if you can.
Sure are nice healthy plants! That MOBXC99 looks amazing for sure as does the bluestone!
Green, yes I will be sure and give a smoke report on the IAFs, as I am very interested in it as well. Want to see if I want to do some breeding or reproing of these.

Due to the fact that the breeder is not going to reproduce the MOB x C99a, I will take some clones of both P#1 and P#2, reverse one and hit the other pheno with some fem dust. Glad that P#1 looks to be leaning a little more to the Cindy side, and P#2 is obviously leaning towards the MOB side.

Peace!

Hey my brother! Glad to finally be able to follow you along in a journal. Your plants are looking great man. I wish I had your outdoor skills. One day..after several years of growing outside maybe lol.

Im loving your choice of strains as well. I had some big daddy seeds from Epic, but I messed them up by mistake. I had this heating pad I would use to speed germ my seeds. Which always worked like a charm. That is until I made the mistake of turning it on high, and cooking my seeds......:face: I was so disappointed man. All good though. Im still a happy grower. So, thats all that matters.

Looking forward to following your progress. :pass:

Oh, and sorry to hear about that garbage insurance company ..well..being garbage and giving you a hard time. Its unfortunate that you lost those plants. It would have pissed me off, but at least your still get to grow. And you dont have to get your med card to grow over there like I do.

I was just reading about the changes they made to the medical system over there. Its to bad, but I understand why they did it.
Cheers my friend. =)

Back